Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do you think MJD will surpass 100 yards rushing this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
77 yards rushing is his best outing thus far.  With the Jags always playing from behind, we never have time to establish a run game so this could be his first year in his career that he stays under 100 yards rushing for a whole season.

He is in a major slump. 

He'll have at least one 100 yard game.   

with our remaining schedule he should have at least 1 if not 2 or 3. as hard as our schedule was the first half it is completely opposite for the second half.
I don't think he will, the blueprint to stop the Jags is pretty clear, load the box force one of these burn barrel QBs to beat you, yeah unless he somehow breaks a long one from the 5 but then he would have to stop at the 50 for oxygen and a Twinkie
Quote:I don't think he will, the blueprint to stop the Jags is pretty clear, load the box force one of these burn barrel QBs to beat you, yeah unless he somehow breaks a long one from the 5 but then he would have to stop at the 50 for oxygen and a Twinkie
Funny, but not nice or true. MJD is still rounding back to form, he has been much better the last 4 games than he was the first 4. Yeah I think he will hit 100 yards rushing (he was over 100 total yards yesterday), but quite frankly I don't think he gets the ball enough. Gus seems to love letting Henne throw first down, miss, give him a second try, and then be forced to give Henne a third try on 3rd down. Its no wonder we have not only the worst 3rd down completion rate, but the most 3 and outs.

People used to complain that it was always run, run, pass. Let me be the official first one to complain about pass, pass, pass. I don't know why we try to force the pass when we clearer don't have the talent. Give me that old run, run, pass, at least we might not have the most 3 and outs in the league.
8 more games until the season is over. He will have a 100 yd game.

NO! So maybe we should play some of the RBs who will be in Jacksonville next year!!