Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Postives about our jags this year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We still have the best/coolest, funnest, entertaing  mascot,and the best overall looking cheerleaders.   

I'm actually getting bored with Jaxson, I know we aren't supposed to be supporting violence or anything because its not  PC and all that wussy stuff but I miss him bringing out the Mascot of the other team and beating them up before the game started. 

POSiTIVES:

Shorts and Blackmon are huge pluses. A good draft pick in a QB rich draft is a plus too. If you are going to be really bad, now is the time. You don't want a top draft pick during a year when no franchise QBs are available. The demise of the AFC south is very positive. In the next few years the Jaguars will likely only be chasing 1 team for AFC south supremacy.

I remind Jaguar fans of this all the time. The Bucs lost 26 straight games between 1976 and 1977. 2 years later in 1979 they were at home in the NFC championship game. The Colts were 2-14 in 2011 and went to 11-5 the next year. Last year the Chiefs were 2-14. So far this year they are 8-0. In the NFL quick turnarounds are possible.

NEGATIVES:

Losing. Losing very badly. Not being competitive. The Jaguars will play their most marque home games in London for the next 4 years. This year certifies a bust at QB. The prime of MJD has come to an end. The paint job on the helmets is terrible.