Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Between these two QB's, which one would you have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Pick your poison. :devil:

Sanchez would throw circles around Gabbert.

Is Sanchez still injure....actually never mind it doesn't matter...Sanchez. 

Jaxson De Ville
Just put Scott in.

Just making the selection between the two was painful...

Favre or Tebow please

Anyone who voted Gabbert is totally clueless.  Mark Sanchez has won playoff games in the NFL.  Gabbert cant even win a pre season game.

Quote:Anyone who voted Gabbert is totally clueless.  Mark Sanchez has won playoff games in the NFL.  Gabbert cant even win a pre season game.
Gabbert's best throw was a fluke fade he threw in his rookie preseason. It's been downhill ever since.
how about a cyanide capsule, is that an option?

Quote:Anyone who voted Gabbert is totally clueless.  Mark Sanchez has won playoff games in the NFL.  Gabbert cant even win a pre season game  finish a complete game without a fingernail breaking and he has to miss 5 weeks.   
Fixed it for you.
Quote:Pick your poison. :devil: Both are hot Garbage.

I'd rather try out an Arena League QB.
I would take a butt fumble over a pick-six lol

Quote:Is Sanchez still injure....actually never mind it doesn't matter...Sanchez. 
My thoughts exactly.

Ah to think we would take the butt fumbler over the Gabbs.... Sad sad day.
Is like picking the best looking girl at the ugliest girl in the world contest?

Blaine would assure us to get the 1st pick.... Sancheeze could accidentally win a game and cost us the 1st pick.

My choice is Jackson Deville

I voted Sanchez because we don't know for sure how he would perform in this environment.  He may still not be effective but we already know about Gabbert.

Quote:Sanchez would throw circles around Gabbert.

Thats a tough question because its like picking between your two most hated vegtables like Califlower or Brussel Sprouts.  I mean Sanchez has more wins and better stats & has showed himself to be far better than Gabbert but he was also on a better team.  The immature nature of Sanchez and bad decision making and lack of ability to make all the throws makes me say no to him too.

I would honestly pick Tim Tebow over both of them, but I realize that he is not the answer on the team either.  He is at least exciting to watch.  Lets face it at 0-8 this team is not going to make the playoffs even if they had a miracle and got Tom Brady, the ravens Oline, and Calvin Johnson on offense!  Not this year too many problems on both sides of the team & I doubt that an AFC wild card game will get in at 8-8.  That being said we realize that trade offers arent this GMs strong point (see giving away a great LT for basically nothing 5 round pick or later).

We can speculate on if it'll be Teddy Bridgewater or someone not worthy of a high 1st round pick or not, but in the mean time cant we all agree that signing Tim Tebow for this year to finish out the games would make a lot of loyal fans happy & be able to stomach the remaining losing games?

At least let Ricky have a chance tired of seeing Blaine & Chad disappointments every week for the last two years!
If this thread is about signing Mark Sanchez, please end thread.

Stanzi
Pages: 1 2