Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. 49ers In London Second Half Game Thread**+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Jags still have a chance to win this game, down 0-28 at Halftime. Jaguars won't be shut out. But still, LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!!
Thank God. Its the second half thread.
we have 2 chances none and positively none! 

Were our team an animal, it would be shot to put it out of its misery.

GO HENNE to Be a Leader !!!!  

Take the mic out of his helmet.

March the ball down the field and into the end zone HOWEVER HE CAN.

Wallbash  Wallbash  Wallbash  Wallbash

I suggest long bombs to the sidelines to stop the clock, drag this game out as long as possible.

:thanks:

hooray it's almost over!!!! then we get to spend the rest of the week dissecting it and figuring out why. 

Do people still believe we are better then Tampa Bay lol

I am not sure we are better than anyone in the AP top 25

My city is looking to get a new contract for garbage collection services. Our current company isn't that good, anyone got Caldwell's number? He's doing pretty good at collecting a garbage NFL product.

I will be curious to see if this team quits in the second half given the lengthy flight home and a bye week next.
at least we wont lose next week :yes:

Quote:Jags still have a chance to win this game, down 0-28 at Halftime. Still, GO JAGUARS!!!!!
28-3
Quote:at least we wont lose next week :yes:
you wanna bet???
Quote:I will be curious to see if this team quits in the second half given the lengthy flight home and a bye week next.

If we're to believe that the first half performance was their best effort, then does it really matter if they quit at this point? Our best produced a 25 point deficit.
Quote:If we're to believe that the first half performance was their best effort, then does it really matter if they quit at this point? Our best produced a 25 point deficit.

It would matter if this team quits. Absolutely.
Why aren't we passing? What's up with that noise?

Quote:Jags still have a chance to win this game, down 0-28 at Halftime. Still, GO JAGUARS!!!!!

Stop trying to beat everyone to start a new game thread and get your score right for Pete's sake!!!
New plan, start ripping our own helmets off every play!

Why is Harbaugh getting worked up about that?

Quote:Why is Harbaugh getting worked up about that?

Because it was a bad call?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14