Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: False flag coming to Jacksonville?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/tlg/5875982574.html

You MUST be able to stand, sit, lay down, in multiple positions for an extended period of time. You will get dirty. Depending on your role, you may have synthetic blood thrown on you and your clothes. Most clothes / outfits will be provided.

With research comes understanding.

Bad troll is bad.

What's yer point, RJ?  If the hired actors are used in a closed drill to train first responders, that's great.  But if there's a terror attack, mass shooting, or other event in Jacksonville anytime soon, we shouldn't automatically assume it is real. 

My point is this is a stupid thread, and you should do a little bit of research before submitting to your initial instincts.

LOL.

Hiring actors for a false flag off of Craigslist...who do you think these clowns are? The Democratic Party?

We've had false flags weekly since the Green Bay game.
Quote:Hiring actors for a false flag off of Craigslist...who do you think these clowns are? The Democratic Party?

Are you somewhat implying that this craigslist post could be inauthentic, I mean it's their logo, it must be legit. 
He's going Alex Jones again. Jones always says there's staged events planned when any type of terror happens. So Jones preaches to look for stuff like this and then wait for something to happen boom false flag.
Considering the establishment is trying to kill him, Jones must have James Bond style skills to evade capture.
Quote:Considering the establishment is trying to kill him, Jones must have James Bond style skills to evade capture.

The Gay frogs he saved will protect him, along with his tin-foil hat.
Have any of you heard of Robin Sage?
Quote:Is this related?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacks...edit-union

Precisely what I was thinking.

This is making good radio (I don't have the TV on.)
Doesn't look like there are any casualties in this event.  The gunman has surrendered and all hostages are safe.

Quote:He's going Alex Jones again. Jones always says there's staged events planned when any type of terror happens. So Jones preaches to look for stuff like this and then wait for something to happen boom false flag.

There IS a sucker born every minute.

I would think this would appeal to many who visit this board. Many seemed to have majored in drama.
Quote:There IS a sucker born every minute.

I would think this would appeal to many who visit this board. Many seemed to have majored in drama.
It's starting to seem like it's two suckers born every minute.
Quote:Is this related?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacks...edit-union

Whoa, BLT is a prophet....
I think there are a few of you who frequent this section of the message board who should form a band called False Flag.
The Tin Foil Hats, a contemporary Bluegrass Electronica experience.
Pages: 1 2