Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NC Police Officer Justified in killing Keith Scott
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I guess all of the rioting was for nothing.

I wonder if blm is going to be rioting again tonight because of the finding.
You mean like the Rodney King case?

No lives matter!
Quote:You mean like the Rodney King case?

Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Black thug gets killed by a cop, and blm among others "protest" riot for 2 days.  It turns out that the shooting by law enforcement was justified.
Quote:Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Black thug gets killed by a cop, and blm among others "<del>protest</del>" riot for 2 days. It turns out that the shooting by law enforcement was justified.

The cop (wasn't he Black?) Has been deemed to be justified. But Rodney King's police also were let off. It doesn't really change the BLM perception that they are targetted more or the trigger is quicker to be deployed whether they are correct or not.

You seem to be taking it personally. But you are always on the police side.

Personally I don't think police should be judge jury and executioner of anyone, but they have a tricky time in the US due to your moronic gun laws.
Quote:Personally I don't think police should be judge jury and executioner of anyone, but they have a tricky time in the US due to your moronic gun laws.

Wasn't it Scott who decided to pull the gun? The police aren't "judge, jury, and executioner" when they're defending themselves.

As for the King case, those should have been punished. That doesn't matter to this case, however. 

No brainer with this one.

That's what hurts the cause so much.  All the lies ("hands up don't shoot") and crying wolf (claims of being unarmed and not a threat) undermines what is a legitimate concern of police brutality.

Once again, common sense ignored by someone who escalated a situation beyond reason.  Follow instructions, especially if you are armed.

The residual violence as a result of these false narratives is just as bad or worse than the incident they are rioting about.  Until that is recognized, there cannot be progress.  Charlotte erupted because it was falsely reported he was unarmed.