Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Awsome Offensive Plan for the Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick outs, drag this game on as long as possible.

Receivers running out 15 yards, curling in 180 degrees and in 5-7 to catch the passes.

(adjust the yardage to beat the body back to the ball)

A mixture of bootlegs and slant options in the first quarter to see what works best.

For at least 3 downs, the Jaguars WILL be able to control the tempo, and the rhythm of the game.

Long bombs down the middle on the first 3 possessions to open the second half.

No holding penalties, new gloves for everyone.

Go Jaguars????

I'll bite, Go Jaguars!
We need more bubble screens. The Jags won five games two years ago running almost nothing but bubble screens.

BTW, I believe Mike Thomas is currently unemployed. Make it happen Dave!

/sarc

Wallbash Long bombs down the middle?

:pirate: The defence?

:woot: 5 Interceptions? Ninja

:thanks:
Man, thats so smart. Screw Jedd Fisch, lets hire centsay.

Throw in a flea flicker too.

Avoid a shutout by some other means than Scobee's leg.  In other words, there is this expanse of field beyond the goal line that's called an E-N-D-Z-O-N-E.  Contrary to popular belief, the Jaguars are allowed to carry the ball into that expanse of field.  

Wait a minute, let me clarify, you want to carry the ball into the endzone that your team is facing, not the one at your back.  That would be bad.  

So, remember Jaguars, carry the ball into the ENDZONE that you are facing.  Try real hard to do it.  I know allowing the kicker to kick the ball between the uprights is worth points, but not as many as if you carry it into the endzone you are facing.  This is achievable if, hypothetically, your drive is stalled at 3rd and 15 to not, NOT, toss a two yard slant pass to a receiver who has half the defense running towards him.  Or, do not, NOT, run MJD directly up the middle while the interior linemen are being pushed backwards like small children.  Ideally, you want to throw the ball down field to an open receiver who is running towards the ENDZONE you are FACING.  

Okay, got it?  If any of you see Jedd Fisch, please pass this on to him.

Thanks, guys.  Good luck.