Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vegas Odds, Gus Bradley to be sacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Gus Bradley favored to be first NFL coach fired this season

Twelve weeks into the NFL season, no head coaches have been fired. But, there are several on the hot seat, led by Jacksonville's Gus Bradley.

http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/25727...is-season/

I'd actually bet that he won't be the first. Knowing Dave and Khan, they'll fire him like the Thursday after Black Monday.

That's got to be it.

Vegas.

Khan has a bet with another owner, saying he won't fire Gus during the season no matter what happens.

Quote:That's got to be it.

Vegas.

Khan has a bet with another owner, saying he won't fire Gus during the season no matter what happens.
Are the rights to London up for grabs?
He should of been fired at the bye week.  Here we are.  He should be the first one fired but I have doubts with this front office. 

Quote:He should of been fired at the bye week.  Here we are.  He should be the first one fired but I have doubts with this front office. 
I'm holding out hope that he goes with a couple of games left to let Hackett show his stuff. If the front office felt like Marrone was the guy, they'd have replaced Gus with him already.
Personally, I hope they wait a month or two just so I can watch this message board go spastic....Gotta love cheap entertainment...

I'm tempted to take the bet that Gus will be here next season smiling on the sideline.

Quote:Personally, I hope they wait a month or two just so I can watch this message board go spastic....Gotta love cheap entertainment...

Oh it would be fantastic
Quote:I'm tempted to take the bet that Gus will be here next season smiling on the sideline.
I say he will be here next year
I thought Gus Bradley was going to lose his job after the one sided TNF game in Tennessee.  Despite only the OC being fired after that game, I would be shocked if Bradley is retained for the 2017 season.   The 2016 season was when Shad Khan expected plenty of tangible progress.  This was his GM's expectations as well. 

Looking at the Jaguars situation objectively,  how can Khan justify bringing Bradley back another season?   Why would the 2017 season turn out much better than the 2016 season?   Bradley seems like a class act but it's extremely difficult for Khan to overlook the results on the field. 

How has there not been a poll as to those who think Bradley will stay v. those who think he'll be fired?

This board seems to love polls. And the results are so important.

Quote:Gus Bradley favored to be first NFL coach fired this season

Twelve weeks into the NFL season, no head coaches have been fired. But, there are several on the hot seat, led by Jacksonville's Gus Bradley.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/25727130/gus-bradley-favored-to-be-first-nfl-coach-fired-this-season/'>http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/25727130/gus-bradley-favored-to-be-first-nfl-coach-fired-this-season/</a>

Khan should place a huge bet on the field and hold on to bobblehead Gus until someone else gets canned
Locked and loaded
Glad we have Vegas, do they know when we will have a winning season? :whistling:

I think he stays.
How is "Head Coach Gus Bradley" still a thing?

Quote:I'd actually bet that he won't be the first. Knowing Dave and Khan, they'll fire him like the Thursday after Black Monday.

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised by this.  I get the eerie feeling that we will do something stupid like this and end up making a desperate hire of someone like Will Muschamp once all of the other teams have had their pick of the litter.   Wallbash 
Quote:Gus Bradley favored to be first NFL coach fired this season

http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/25727...is-season/

WELP.
Rams fans are so lucky.

Pages: 1 2 3