Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can the secondary win the game tomorrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I pick Jacksonville to win, and am expecting the Jaguars to learn how to beat this team overnight.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE SECONDARY TO HAVE AN IMPACT VERSUS THE 49ERS?

Is it possible for the niners to choke?

GO JACKSONVILLE!!!

Quote:I pick Jacksonville to win, and am expecting the Jaguars to learn how to beat this team overnight.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE SECONDARY TO HAVE AN IMPACT VERSUS THE 49ERS?

Is it possible for the niners to choke?

GO JACKSONVILLE!!!
Well I'm not optimistic that the Jags can win -  but the secondary might have a chance to make an impact in the first half -  if SF passes too much in the forecasted high winds.

They will likely just run Gore and Kaepernik at will, however. 
Anything is possible. And of course we can win. Any team can win any given Sunday. It will have to be less bone head penalties and mistakes. And a heck of a lot more effort then shown against the Chargers though.
Wind and rain?  Could make for a sloppy game, so who knows?  The Jags could get +5 turnovers and win by 2 TDs.  Not bloody likely, but that's why we watch.  But I've already gone beyond thinking about the score.  I set small goals like getting through the game without a momentum-changing boneheaded penalty. 

Jacksonsville Jaguars defence needs to be motivated to play.

They might try ------

Show Blitz, dont blitz, call an audible, change formation and shut down the run on every play...

Let the secondary do their jobs separately
No.. Not even close.. 

But go Jags anyway..

Its really really easy for Jacksonville to get interceptions in the wind. Ill vote for 3, then Jags win!

Doesn't matter if they can, our offense cant score.