Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Could this be last game as jag for MJD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm not saying we will trade him, but its  a possbillty.  What we do know for sure is this sunday could be last time we see him in a jags uniform.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...e-deadline

the link is above.

Hopefully.

did the link work?  if its on  nfl.com its a fairly relaible  source.

Yes.

I don't understand why they aren't giving Todman more carries anyway.
As much as Mojo has given this franchise, Its time for it to end. Just as fred taylor did, Let him ride off into the sunset and get the recognition he deserves with another team. I just hope we get atleast a 4th out of him
Quote:I don't understand why they aren't giving Todman more carries anyway.

Because hes not good.
Maurice Jones-Drew still has gas in his tank but I do hope they trade him because he deserves to be on a winning team that is not disfunctional for his end years.

Quote:Maurice Jones-Drew still has gas in his tank but I do hope they trade him because he deserves to be on a winning team that is not disfunctional for his end years.

Why does he deserve this?
Quote:Why does he deserve this?

Any time I see the "he deserves to go out a winner" line I think the same thing. 

I think he's certainly a player the team would move if the right offer came along.  But, I seriously doubt there will be teams lining up to trade for a guy who has had microfracture surgery on one knee, and a Lisfranc injury to a foot that required surgery to repair.  Either issue could potentially shorten the career of a lesser back.  The style of football he plays guarantees he's winding down his career already.  No team is going to offer anything significant for him. 
I hope not and I hope he is back next year on a low 2 or 3 year deal

MJD is prob the most under appreciated super star this team has ever had, its not MJD fault that the team didnt build a consistent playoff contender while he has been here, he hasnt got some huge contract that hamstrung the franchise, he is a great Jaguar player and should be respected that why by the fans.

Quote:Because hes not good.
And you know this how? His large body of work? Osmosis? Ouija Board?
Quote:I hope not and I hope he is back next year on a low 2 or 3 year deal

MJD is prob the most under appreciated super star this team has ever had, its not MJD fault that the team didnt build a consistent playoff contender while he has been here, he hasnt got some huge contract that hamstrung the franchise, he is a great Jaguar player and should be respected that why by the fans.

I respectfully disagree about MJD being under appreciated.  He has had nothing but praises heaped upon him for his entire career.  You want under appreciated, try Fred Taylor while he was here.  Everyone looking back recognizes how great he was for the franchise, but he lived with the moniker of "Fragile Fred" that he truly never deserved. 
Quote:I hope not and I hope he is back next year on a low 2 or 3 year deal

Couple of things.

1. MJD has never shown up in a game that actually matters.

2. If a RB is the most "appreciated" player on your team, your team has major issues. Shoe fits perfectly.
Wow!?!

A running td

A recieving td

And. 90 yard kick return almost for a td

How many yards from scrimmage?

Wild card vs pitt

Yeah hes never showed up in any game that matters.
Quote:Wow!?!

A running td

A recieving td

Wild card vs pitt

Some of them really have no clue what they are talking about.

1. MJD is appreciated but maybe not as much as he used to be.

2. Yes Taylor deserved the term "fragile Fred" but that doesn't take away how much he meant to this franchise. Just makes me wonder what records he could have broke had he stayed healthy.

MJD has been special here.. over 10,000 yards... nearly 80 TDs. Maybe its time for him to go but he won't be forgotten.
Quote:Couple of things.

1. MJD has never shown up in a game that actually matters.

2. If a RB is the most "appreciated" player on your team, your team has major issues. Shoe fits perfectly.

A running td

A recieving td

Wild card vs pitt

Oops
The ones who doesn't care for MJD are the ones who are still bitter about his holdout.

plain and simple.

A running td

A recieving td

Wild card vs pitt

Pretty much this... it's hard to believe some have already forgotten one of the high points of the last 7 or 8 years...
Quote:The ones who doesn't care for MJD are the ones who are still bitter about his holdout.

plain and simple.

Agreed and the thing is he had every right to hold out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4