Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars - A 'Rotten Product'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More pointless drivel for anyone who is interested:

http://keepingscore.blogs.time.com/2013/...t-britain/

{yawn}

When your owner is saying "we got to get more talent", you know things aren't good right now. At least he sees it as the fans see it.

Quote:When your owner is saying "we got to get more talent", you know things aren't good right now. At least he sees it as the fans see it.

I'm glad he's not trying to sugsrcoat it like jerry Jones sugar coats romo to be a QB that's gonna win him a super bowl.
The writer has apparently completely missed the point that the NFL is exporting NFL football, not the Jaguars. The fans come to watch football, with only two or three games each year they couldn't care less who actually plays the games.

Hákarl is a rotten product.

The Jaguars are just a rebuilding football team.

This article is actually pretty accurate and he did a great job of fact checking, especially as it relates to the stadium upgrades.
What's to complain about with the article? It mimics what most fans are already saying anyhow?

To me, it seemed informative and factual, as opposed to the uninformed rants that are normally seen in association with the Jags.

The guy made good points across the board.

Quote:I'm glad he's not trying to sugsrcoat it like jerry Jones sugar coats romo to be a QB that's gonna win him a super bowl.

I can't say whether its all Romo's fault in Dallas. I would kill to have him here. He needed a decent offensive line to find time to make throws. He has had bad games I'm not gonna argue that. But at least he gives his team something to look forward to.