Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I still stand by what i said in offseason!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rember  me  saying we would sighn a  qb unknowen  name,or un drafted qb. We did  sighn one ,hes on practice squad right now ,but  I   have no doubt  he could ,no would turn this team around.   As soon as he gets his shot watch ,we will start winning, and people will be saying why haven't we played this kid before.   I say he is our furture ,kid has an arm,and hes not afried to run.  I think the jags should try him out now, im sure we would get some wins from him.  You all here know,im not really a college fan  I can't be a matt fan cause I liked him in college,i just see a bright furture with the kid as our qb.

The Great Matt Scott is safely bubble wrapped on the practice squad so when Dave Godwell fires his nuke to eliminate Goobert, Hennay and Stanzi after the season he will be spared.

I agree - start either Scott or Stanzi and cut Hebbert.

Quote:Rember  me  saying we would sighn a  qb unknowen  name,or un drafted qb. We did  sighn one ,hes on practice squad right now ,but  I   have no doubt  he could ,no would turn this team around.   As soon as he gets his shot watch ,we will start winning, and people will be saying why haven't we played this kid before.   I say he is our furture ,kid has an arm,and hes not afried to run.  I think the jags should try him out now, im sure we would get some wins from him.  You all here know,im not really a college fan  I can't be a matt fan cause I liked him in college,i just see a bright furture with the kid as our qb.
Your dark horse has recently seen practice snaps at wide receiver.

Probably not an indicator the coaching staff views him as a QB option on the worst team in the league.

We're losing out with henne and gabbert
What?
Quote:Your dark horse has recently seen practice snaps at wide receiver.

Probably not an indicator the coaching staff views him as a QB option on the worst team in the league.

I think that has more to do with our lack of healthy wide outs more than anything else. With that being said unless Gabbert and Henne are both hurt I don't see Scott playing at all this year. I do like his potential though.