Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: My mom passed away early this morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right now I just feel a little emptier inside.  I'm really glad to have my family at a time like this. Still hits me very hard being an only child.  I really miss her, because she was a great woman.  Though she was legally blind, and had trouble walking she was always trying to make the most of life.  Really going to miss her, and just kind of wanted to share. 

Very sad to hear this.   My sincere condolences.   Thoughts and prayers going out to you and yours...

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose... All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller

I've always loved that quote.

My sincere condolences to you.

My sincere condolences.. That's never easy..

My thoughts and prayers..
Thoughts and prayers... my condolences
I hope you find peace and strength to get you through this rough time in your life. I know that we on the board aren't best friends and all, but if there is anything that I can do from way up here in Virginia, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sorry to hear, man.

Sad

So sorry to hear that. Best wishes and condolences to you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sad

It's so tough to hear this. I wish I knew what to say to help comfort you in your grief. Hang in there. I can only imagine how tough it must be to deal with right now.

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

This breaks my heart to read....I am so sorry for your loss!
Quote:Right now I just feel a little emptier inside.  I'm really glad to have my family at a time like this. Still hits me very hard being an only child.  I really miss her, because she was a great woman.  Though she was legally blind, and had trouble walking she was always trying to make the most of life.  Really going to miss her, and just kind of wanted to share. 

My sincerest condolences to you & your family. 

I identify with this strongly as an only child and losing my mom far too early. 

If you ever want to talk about this, hit me up via PM. 
If you lose your parents, you lose your past.

If you lose your spouse, you lose your present.

If you lose a child, you lose your future.

I am so very sorry to hear that your mother has past away, T.E.D., and I feel deep sorrow for the pain your family is going through. Sad

I offer my condolences to you and your family and pray you will gather the strength needed at this time.
Very sorry to hear of your loss.  Hang in there.

Thanks for all the condolences, thoughts, support and prayers everyone.  I really appreciate it.  

It was just so sudden and unexpected.  She made it through a lot, and for that I'm grateful.  

Very sorry to hear about your loss.  I wish you and your family  sincere condolences. 

So sorry to hear about your loss, thoughts and prayers to you, your family, and all those who knew your mom.
My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I know how it feels to lose a mother. My own passed away just a short time ago and I'm still dealing with it. I hope you have many fond memories of your time together. Focus on them, and let them be a reference of the love and strength she apparently represents to you in all the future things you do. Hang in there, because the going will get tough. Just know that she is and always will be a part of you and will be with you every step of the way. 
Pages: 1 2