Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Report: Bullying report filed after lopsided football loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Report: Bullying report filed after lopsided football loss

If you scroll down the left side of the <a>Aledo High School website</a>, there's a link for reporting a bullying incident.

It'd doubtful it's on the site for reporting a bullying incident following a lopsided football game. But according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, that's what happened after Aledo's 91-0 thumping of Fort Worth Western Hills Friday night.

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/story/...eedID=3742

Embarrassing.

No, not the score....

The fact that someone actually filed a report for bullying over this. 

I'll just file this under "yet another example of how society today is worse than decades ago".

What a nation of wuss' we've become. smh

From the article "Buchanan told the paper he pulled his starters after 21 snaps"

It was his 2nd and 3rd stringers that ran up the score

Okay, that's pathetic.

Quote:Embarrassing.

No, not the score....

I'll just file this under "yet another example of how society today is worse than decades ago".

Here we go again... You've beaten the dead horse enough and you're still wrong.

No, not the score....

One parent filed a bullying report.

One.

You really need to get a grip.
Quote:One parent filed a bullying report.

One.

You really need to get a grip.

That one parent is obviously an indication of a terrible society despite the fact that it was the only incident of this after this school scored 84, 77, 84, and 91 points in it's four district games. Duh.

No, not the score....

Maybe you should at least finish ONE fantasy football league you sign up for.

I would have thought your parents raised you better.

No, not the score....

You serious? I could give you numerous examples from the 1960's, and even before then of teams getting blown out and complaining about it like they just had their dog killed.
Quote:From the article "Buchanan told the paper he pulled his starters after 21 snaps"

It was his 2nd and 3rd stringers that ran up the score
If a team is running their offense with the 2nd and 3rd string guys, I have no problem with the score.
Quote: 

<div>Maybe you should at least finish ONE fantasy football league you sign up for.

</div>
To funny.
Quote:Too funny.

You seen what I was going for? :thanks:

Let me be sure of this before I call you "perceptive".

My point was: Team Complains because they lost by 90 points ... when they could have quit instead? Good thing TMD wasn't their "f<u>antasy football coach, they would have walked off after falling behind by 20 points with yet a new excuse like last year'('s's's)"</u>

I wasn't sure anyone got me, anymore. :woot:

No, not the score....

I'll just file this under "yet another example of a wuss that does nothing but complain" 
"Western Hills is 0-7 and while the 91 points seem like a lot, Western Hills has allowed at least 60 in four of the games."

They say losing builds character, well these boys have a lot of character!
Quote:I'll just file this under "yet another example of a wuss that does nothing but complain" 

i see what you did there...
Quote: 

<div>Maybe you should at least finish ONE fantasy football league you sign up for.

</div>

What are you talking about? 
Playing their backups may have had a bit to do with the final score. You see, the starters might have been content to just go through the motions and win the game with ease. But the backups are going to want to prove they should be starting.

Quote: 

<div>You seen what I was going for? :thanks:

Let me be sure of this before I call you "perceptive".

My point was: Team Complains because they lost by 90 points ... when they could have quit instead? Good thing TMD wasn't their "f<u>antasy football coach, they would have walked off after falling behind by 20 points with yet a new excuse like last year'('s's's)"</u>

I wasn't sure anyone got me, anymore. :woot:

</div>
Oh, we're on the same wavelength.

Quote:What are you talking about? 
This is rich. It gets better.

Thank you Sammy.
Quote:Playing their backups may have had a bit to do with the final score. You see, the starters might have been content to just go through the motions and win the game with ease. But the backups are going to want to prove they should be starting.

I dont think thats true.  Typically the talent level is a huge drop off from 1st to 2nd and even bigger to 3rd.

Lets be honest, they are kids....and they want to add stats to their resume.  The qb/rb/wr's would run up the score while they were in the game so they can pad their stats.
Quote:I dont think thats true.  Typically the talent level is a huge drop off from 1st to 2nd and even bigger to 3rd.

Lets be honest, they are kids....and they want to add stats to their resume.  The qb/rb/wr's would run up the score while they were in the game so they can pad their stats.
This was HS? Didn't read article.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5