Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brian Cushing Season Ending Injury (Torn LCL, Broken Leg)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10/20/4...s-torn-lcl

Man It's just a snowball effect for the Texans this season.... I almost feel bad for them, but then I remember that their fans are mostly band wagoners that switch back and forth between them and the cow girls.... That being said I have no ill will towards Cushing, and i wish no type of harm on him. What do you guys think about this, and the Texans' dissapointing season in general thus far?

Quote:http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10/20/4...s-torn-lcl

Man It's just a snowball effect for the Texans this season.... I almost feel bad for them, but then I remember that their fans are mostly band wagoners that switch back and forth between them and the cow girls.... That being said I have no ill will towards Cushing, and i wish no type of harm on him. What do you guys think about this, and the Texans' dissapointing season in general thus far?

The guy is a punk and cheap shotter.

He was the guy that liked to jump on Gabbert after a slide or try to hit him out of bounds.

I don't wish injury on him, but I don't like him as a player. I won't miss him.
Quote:http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10/20/4...s-torn-lcl

Gee...thanks for lumping me in as a cowboys band wagoner. 

If anyone paid any attention last season, the Texans potency died when Cushing left the game injured. Fast forward to yesterday, the only thing the Texans have that is potent, is their propensity to play horribly. Now you take Cushing away....we very well may get swept by the Jaguars this season. 
Holy off-steroids Batman!....what a shocker!..... Rolleyes 

Never like to see anybody have an injury like that. Just one of those freak accidents where his leg was planting at exactly the same time the back was cutting him down. I like watching Cushing play so its to bad.
I don't like Cushing, but I don't wish injury on anyone

Off the roids and on to the hospital bed.

See Sean Merriman

stick a fork in cushing, he is done.   product of PEDs

Those drugs did a number on his body quick.

Quote:Holy off-steroids Batman!....what a shocker!..... Rolleyes

Quote:Off the roids and on to the hospital bed.

See Sean Merriman

stick a fork in cushing, he is done.   product of PEDs

Quote:Those drugs did a number on his body quick.

We all get it. 
How exactly did his PED use lead to Charles cut-blocking him again?

Quote:How exactly did his PED use lead to Charles cut-blocking him again?

PED use can cause injuries to happen more easily and as time goes on that chance goes up significantly.  Nobody is saying that the cut block want the cause, they are saying that without the PED's he may have had a better chance.  I'm no doctor, just my two cents.

Look at Sean Merriman.  Guy was a sack machine, got busted for steroids, and then was injured and terrible from that point on.
Are Texan fans back to Kubiak being the worst coach now?  I remember he was a genius for a quick while there...

Quote:How exactly did his PED use lead to Charles cut-blocking him again?

He would have been quicker to the ball if he was still using ... 1 step faster.  He would have eluded the block
Quote:He would have been quicker to the ball if he was still using ... 1 step faster.  He would have eluded the block

Right. I think I got it now.

Can't I just not care for the guy 'cause he's kind of a vinegar-and-water-in-a-sack type?
Quote:Right. I think I got it now.

Can't I just not care for the guy 'cause he's kind of a vinegar-and-water-in-a-sack type?

Better than vinegar and oil...then he'd just be salad dressing!! :thumbsup:
They both have their uses. Although one is a little more dear to my heart.

Quote:They both have their uses. Although one is a little more dear to my heart.

Everyone loves a fresh, clean salad!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Everyone loves a fresh, clean salad!! :thumbsup:

You funny woman.  You make me chuckle.   Smile
Quote:You funny woman.  You make me chuckle.   Smile

I do try!! :yes: