Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: On A Positive Note: The Teal looked good.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should be the alternate instead of white. Also the white pants is a bit lame but ole well. 

agreed. The Gold on the helmet flows so well with the teal. Teal should be the primary color, Its just a Florida-ish color

Quote:Should be the alternate instead of white. Also the white pants is a bit lame but ole well. 

I thought the teal jersey looked horrible, and I am glad that they only plan on wearing it once or twice per season. 

The black & the white uniforms look better. 
I like the Teal Uni best on so far, still hate the helmets.

I like the teal jersey - but I hate that stupid gold collar stripe they put on it.  Dumb.  

They should def wear it with the black pants.    \

(the white jersey w/ the black pant has been the best "look" so far)

Didn't like it at all.

liked it as well, shouldve been much better if it came with black pants.

ahhh i wanna get a new jersey Im liking white, but I also liked that Teal jersey more than I expected... haha

I'm not a teal person at all. But I gotta say those "teal" jerseys looked awesome. I put teal in quotes because to me, they look way more blue than teal.
I liked them, not a huge fan of black lettering, but it didn't kill the look for me.

Teal looked great. Would've been much better with all matte black helmets though.
The Teal Always look Good...

NH3...

-ScrewDrvr-

they looked great, they should be our normal home uni's and keep black as the alternate. Go with the black pants too for all uni's.

Quote:they looked great, they should be our normal home uni's and keep black as the alternate. Go with the black pants too for all uni's.

I agree
Quote:I'm not a teal person at all. But I gotta say those "teal" jerseys looked awesome. I put teal in quotes because to me, they look way more blue than teal.

Either you're color blind or the settings on your TV were off. They were Teal
I like the all black, or the white with black pants much better. Teal wasn't bad, would have looked way better with black pants imo. 

Wish the helmets were matte black, something similar to the Vikings helmets though. 

Would look alot cooler with the black pants.
I have no idea why the organization insists on keeping that ugly white. It shouldn't even be in our color scheme. black, teal, gold...thats it. 

Quote:Either you're color blind or the settings on your TV were off. They were Teal

I just don't perceive it to be as teal as in the past. Looks closer to blue to me. I like it so if I'm wrong just let me be wrong and like them.
Clearly, positive notes are not universally accepted.

Pages: 1 2