Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How to support team,and show disapointment.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is no need to wear bags over heads we need to support the team.  I am sure everyone here is disappointed with 0-7,but its time something is told.  Here is how one supports the team when they are winless, you still wear any jags gear you have but make sure its all black from shirt to shoes if you have it all in black. If not wear a black jags shirt, hat ,and black jeans.  That way you are still supporting the team, but yet saying its a dark time, and your sad they are loseing.   That way your still supporting the team still as you let them know your behind them, but your sad with the loses.  Anyways lets start something from here on out. Lets all  wear all black jags gear until they accuttly win a game again. 

I think I'll show my displeasure by wearing one of my previous favorite teams apparel, either the Bucs or Giants gear.  Oh wait....

I mean you're supporting the team when you buy a ticket, if you want to wear a bag over your head I see no harm in it. 

Quote:I mean you're supporting the team when you buy a ticket, if you want to wear a bag over your head I see no harm in it. 

No different then the guys that paint their chest or wear costumes, just fans expressing themselves. It's all kinda silly to me, I got to watch a game not play dress up.

Quote:No different then the guys that paint their chest or wear costumes, just fans expressing themselves. It's all kinda silly to me, I got to watch a game not play dress up.
Yet you're suggesting playing dress up. 
Quote:I mean you're supporting the team when you buy a ticket, if you want to wear a bag over your head I see no harm in it. 

I highly recommend they use a plastic bag next time.
If a fan pays to go to one of these lousy Jaguar games he can wear whatever he wants.

I support the bag movement.  It shows you are very displeased about the direction of the franchise. 

These fans pay good money to go to a team that gets whooped every week.  They earned the right to show their displeasure.

Can I wear on of those clear plastic jaguar bags?
If you want to get technical, the paper bags are actually in vilolation of the NFL Stadium Bag Policy.

Quote:Yet you're suggesting playing dress up. 

You lost me on this one? I think body paint, costumes, and bags are all equally silly, I go to watch games not play dress up.
I myself find it a bit childish....but that is just me.
Best way to vent? Don't go. Shad won't notice bags. He will teal seats... Vacant.
Quote:Best way to vent? Don't go. Shad won't notice bags. He will teal seats... Vacant.

That was my point in the other thread.

People who put bags on their heads think they're sending a message.  Shad sees them as paying customers.  If you want to send a real message to the team, don't buy tickets.
As if wearing bags or not has a big effect on national media perception anyways. It doesn't. Nor does it have an effect on what Shad Khan does.

The only people it has irritated is the other Jaguar fans who want every Jaguar fan to believe in their all mighty fan philosophy. There's two sides to this forum, and both sides whine too much.

This teams stinks. Worse Jaguar team of all time. I thought the bags were funny. Who cares if it's not original. Nothing is original anymore.

Football is about having fun. I think there's more fun involved in showing your dissatisfaction for the team(wearing bags), than to not show up at all as FBT suggested.

I like your suggestions, Snowy. I just disagree with the notion that Bags make a fan any less of a fan.

Quote:You lost me on this one? I think body paint, costumes, and bags are all equally silly, I go to watch games not play dress up.

That's nice.

How to support team and show disappointment? Tape your tickets on Starbucks' bulletin board. Somebody might physically show up to fill the stadium. 
Quote:I highly recommend they use a plastic bag next time.

You beat me to the plastic bag idea.
Baguars rule #1 Pick!

I don't like the whole brown paper bag, it gives the impression that we've been a bad team for a long time, which isn't true at all. We've reached the payoffs 6 times out of 18 seasons played (33.3%)

Quote:That's nice.

I'm not faulting anyone for doing it, I'm just pointing out the guys wearing bags are doing the same thing as the guys painting themselves when the teams doing good. Me personally, it's not my thing.
Pages: 1 2