Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who is going the 49ers game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to get a head count, really interested in how many Jags fans are coming over here?

I'm really looking forward to the game. Yeah we suck right now but I've waited 7 years to see my Jags play, nothing can spoil it for me. Can't wait to see Blackmon and CSIII in action. It'll Be great to see MJD too, my first "favourite player" and jersey!

We are really happy they are leaving the country for a week.
will be there

I'll be taking the trip across the pond for the game. I'll be coming with my fiancee, my best fiend, and his brother. I have a question. Do people tailgate in London?
Quote:I'll be taking the trip across the pond for the game. I'll be coming with my fiancee, my best fiend, and his brother. I have a question. Do people tailgate in London?
Not like you guys do. We have an official NFL "tailgate" event before the game outside Wembley though.

Some Jags fans are going to a bar on the Saturday night. I can give you some info if you want?
I really wish I could go. Not only is London pretty much my favorite place on planet earth, but I would also get to see my favorite team get curb stomped *cough*, I mean play at Wimbley! 

Someone go on a melodramatic walk through Westminster Abbey for me...admiring and mourning the famous dead. 

Quote:Not like you guys do. We have an official NFL "tailgate" event before the game outside Wembley though.

Some Jags fans are going to a bar on the Saturday night. I can give you some info if you want?

That would be great if you could, it'd be nice to see some fellow jags fans while I'm out there. My friend and his brother are die hard niner fans.
http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=96393&page=10

Post 98 has the details regarding the Saturday evening at Hard Rock Cafe Smile

I will be there.
I mentioned this in another thread, the place to be pregame is the Green Man hotel & pub, only a few minutes walk from Wembley Stadium

http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co.uk