Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A poll for UK/European fans going to the 49ers game...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just interested to see who the local fans would like to see start when the Jaguars come to play among those dark satanic mills (and all that). I've enabled multiple choice for anyone who wants to be able to express 'anyone except Gabbert' or has a particular two (or three) QBs they'd like to watch...

Voted for Henne. He'll put up a decent amount of yards. Gabbert is hopeless and Stanzi is Stanzi.
Nice to see that the UK fanbase is united, with one vote for each QB. Big Grin

At the end of the day I'll be there to see whichever QB starts, and for once it's possible I won't be the only fan in the building in a Scobee jersey. Big Grin (Probably still will be, though...)

Quote:Voted for Henne. He'll put up a decent amount of yards. Gabbert is hopeless and Stanzi is Stanzi.

Gabbert may be hopeless, but so is Henne. And I don't have much hope for Stanzi, either...
Gabbert would probably get 150 yards. I'd at least like to see us cross the 50 even if we aren't getting TDs. Henne is bad but Gabbert is another level of bad.
I genuinely don't care anymore.

At this point in the season considering our record... I would like to see Scott stanzi and Robinson start a game...
At this point I'm beyond caring which QB starts because we know neither of them will be starting next year. That being said Gabbert makes me physically ill.. so I'll go with Henne/Stanzi (I'm not voting because obviously I'm not european. 

I don't care who the starter is, I'll be up in the stands going nuts showing my support for the team, including whoever the coaches put on the field.

Go Jags!
Henne is my choice, how he didn't start ahead of Gabbert I will never know.

I'd like to see Stanzi in all honesty, Henne is taking the franchise nowhere, Gabbert I would despise seeing him start more so then Henne.

Give Stanzi a run out in Wembers i'd say...

I'm gonna go in a full jags uniform just Incase jags wants to sign me and play me QB. 6ft 1..160 pounds big arm quite mobile and had the stuffing kicked out of me all my life due to a much bigger and older big brother so I'm not afraid in the pocket!
Double post
I'm not going but I voted.  Where's my sticker !!!!
Quote:I'm not going but I voted.  Where's my sticker !!!!

I still it and it's on my fridge... suck it
Bring up Matt Scott and see what he can do, hell maybe he'll play well enough to attract a trade (best case scenario)

Henne. At least they can move the ball.
Not going--voted Stanzi anyways.  We, want....Stanzi!!