Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The home games in December will be very ugly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We might be 0-12 going into a 3 straight home game stretch in December.  This will be ugly for a number of reasons.

The city is not interested in watching a losing product.  Having 3 straight games, in potentially bad weather, against teams nobody really cares to see (Texans, Bills, Titans) will spell trouble for the franchise.  I see us getting close to setting some kind of attendance low for 3 straight home games in a row.

I'll tell you what, by the time December comes around, I almost don't even want to think about how empty our Stadium will be.  Holidays coming up, people traveling, and quite frankly, people being completely sick of this team.

Good. Cuz we need support now just as much as ever.

I truly believe in the generation jaguar mantra, and believe they will krep the team in jax and alive.

We can however get excited for the number one pick.
Free admission, free parking, free beer? I'll be there
Quote:against teams nobody really cares to see (Texans, Bills, Titans) will spell trouble for the franchise.
I disagree with the Texans and titans, I always enjoy division games regardless of how horribly terrible we are.
Rebuilding.... 2016 we will be relevant and contenders!
Quote:We might be 0-12 going into a 3 straight home game stretch in December.  This will be ugly for a number of reasons.

The city is not interested in watching a losing product.  Having 3 straight games, in potentially bad weather, against teams nobody really cares to see (Texans, Bills, Titans) will spell trouble for the franchise.  I see us getting close to setting some kind of attendance low for 3 straight home games in a row.

I'll tell you what, by the time December comes around, I almost don't even want to think about how empty our Stadium will be.  Holidays coming up, people traveling, and quite frankly, people being completely sick of this team.
And I bought a Half Pack this year  .. I chose these three games. Texans/Bills/Titans....   I'll be there!
Quote:And I bought a Half Pack this year  .. I chose these three games. Texans/Bills/Titans....   I'll be there!

Well you'll probably have an easy time finding parking?

On a serious note I'm going to try and take my oldest son to his first game in December, we tried last year, but he was only 5 and I didn't think it would hold his attention. Being 6 this year he played his first year of little league football so I think this might be the right time. Just gotta work out the logistics and all, should be a good time! he won't be old enough to figure out how bad we suck at least!
How does hat differ than than he other games ?
Quote:We might be 0-12 going into a 3 straight home game stretch in December.  This will be ugly for a number of reasons.

They keep showing up week after week after 3 straight awful seasons. We will limp through the final month of the season just fine.
Quote:We might be 0-12 going into a 3 straight home game stretch in December. This will be ugly for a number of reasons.

The city is not interested in watching a losing product. Having 3 straight games, in potentially bad weather, against teams nobody really cares to see (Texans, Bills, Titans) will spell trouble for the franchise. I see us getting close to setting some kind of attendance low for 3 straight home games in a row.

I'll tell you what, by the time December comes around, I almost don't even want to think about how empty our Stadium will be. Holidays coming up, people traveling, and quite frankly, people being completely sick of this team.

Did the term reconstruction go over their bagged heads
I think it should be obvious that there is a core of us that will be at every home game regardless of record. I doubt there are that many people who went to games for the last year and a half that will all of a sudden not go this December. This is rock bottom and we will get through it.

I will be there.  I will be enjoying the game, chicken tacos, and a pepsi.  Go Jags...

Quote:Having 3 straight games, in potentially bad weather

Potentially bad weather? Have you been to a 1 oclock game in December at the stadium? It's usually about 50-60 degrees and sunny.
December football in JACKSONVILLE? Bad weather..?  It will be awesome!

On the positive side, I should have plenty elbow room in the stands.
Quote:On the positive side, I should have plenty elbow room in the stands.

more free beers?
Quote:I will be there.  I will be enjoying the game, chicken tacos, and a pepsi.  Go Jags...
Chicken tacos???
I'll be there as always. The weather is usually pretty nice and I get to see the best football players in the world. What's not to like?

The hand-wringers will be moaning and groaning, but many of them don't actually go to games anyway.

Parking won't be a problem, for sure. Even with very well attended games getting out of the lots is not really an issue. Lately, I'm home in no time.

I'm just wondering how many tickets Khan has to purchase each week to avoid blackouts? Amazing how we never hear about them anymore - unlike the week to week drama we previously went through. Thank god for having a billionaire owner.
Quote:Free admission, free parking, free beer? I'll be there
Yeah that would definitely do it for me, minus the beer, I will take a soda thank you.

It is as ugly as it gets right now and our attendance is staying close to 60K. It is amazing to me we still are showing the support in very respectable numbers.

As far as the weather is concerned, December in Jax is true football weather, a little nip in the air , possible slight overcast sky or maybe even some golden sunlight with less humidity.

All but the weather I know are valid concerns but please at least give credit where it is due, the team may have thrown in the towel but the fans have certainly not.
Pages: 1 2