Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: snowwolf jags HC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't take this the wrong way, and be as honest as you can.  First of all there hasn't been any videos by me this year cause im still working on getting new gear. I have all old logo gear, and note our record has nothing to do with it.  If we were 7-0 I wouldn't be doing any videos either, plus this year both my parents have been home, and its hard to make videos with them home all time.  Now on to the big question here.

If I was jags HC this year would we have  wins by now if so how many?  The way my fire is with the team could you see me pumping them up before the game, as well as being disappointed in them after a terrbille loss cause they played lousy?   Just out of curiousty what do you all think?  I myself  believe this we would have at least  4 wins maybe 3 loses, and our games would be a lot closer as well.

If you were the coach I'm sure you would rally the team up to get the most wins possible. There is no denying your enthusiasm and optimism. If the talent and play calling wS there you would most definitely lead the jags to to best w-l ratio possible. Keep up with the optimism you bring far more than the jags to victory Than you know.