Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's going? I will be there and we need to arrange a bar day.
I am. Flying on Saturday morning, leaving on Monday morning. Staying near King's Cross.

I'm going. Leaving on Friday. Probably won't meet you at a bar though. Lol.
Quote:I'm going. Leaving on Friday. Probably won't meet you at a bar though. Lol.
Brothel then?
Quote:Brothel then?

Hoping I'd meet you with your Asian chicks. Never had one. Figured I'd broaden my horizons.
Quote:Hoping I'd meet you with your Asian chicks. Never had one. Figured I'd broaden my horizons.
If I had access to Asian chicks I wouldn't have 22,991 posts on this forum.
Quote:If I had access to Asian chicks I wouldn't have 22,991 posts on this forum.

If I had had access to Asian chicks I wouldn't be on this forum.
Quote:I am. Flying on Saturday morning, leaving on Monday morning. Staying near King's Cross.

I'm not sure where we are staying but I'll be there Thursday. Staying for a week.
There are actually Asian chicks outside of Asia, just in case you dudes didn't get the memo.

Quote:If I had access to Asian chicks I wouldn't have 22,991 posts on this forum.

Don't you already live in Europe? wouldn't that make them closer to you than us?
Quote:There are actually Asian chicks outside of Asia, just in case you dudes didn't get the memo.
i got the memo. But I'm married. They really don't do it for me. They might as well be men. Especially those in DF's sig. C'mon DF give us some hot ones!!!
Quote:i got the memo. But I'm married. They really don't do it for me. They might as well be men. Especially those in DF's sig. C'mon DF give us some hot ones!!!
[Image: bbTC7.gif]
I really would like to share some nice GIFs with you guys but as a mod I have to "set a good example."
I'll be there with friends, and I'm certainly down for a bar day.
Get yourselves to the Hard Rock Cafe on Saturday evening. Jags fans are heading there, as are the ROAR.

This is from NFLUK:

"The Union Jax Fan Club are hosting a get-together for Jacksonville Jaguars fans from the UK and US at the Hard Rock Café on Saturday night. Members of the Union Jax Fan Club will receive a ‘buy 2, get 1 free’ drink offer from 6-8pm so you can treat your US friends! It will be an all-American night with wings, buckets of beer, beer pong and NFL on the TV screens so get down to the Hard Rock Café after the Fan Rally in Trafalgar Square (12-5pm) and enjoy meeting fellow Jags fans! There’s even Jaguars goodies to win and THE ROAR of the Jaguars will be making an appearance!"

Oh and I'm driving down on the Friday night, around a 4 hour drive. Should be a great weekend!
I was at Trafalgar Square before but in all reality I honestly liked hanging in the local pubs better than the commercial touristy places.   My recommendation for international travelers .... don't do the American thing ... enjoy the culture.

If anyone going to the game is interested in the British version of tailgating (going the pub) search out the Green Man Hotel and Pub, only a few minutes walk from Wembley Stadium
Quote:If anyone going to the game is interested in the British version of tailgating (going the pub) search out the Green Man Hotel and Pub, only a few minutes walk from Wembley Stadium

Will do. Thanks!
This may be useful :<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co.uk'>http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co.uk</a>

I'll have a walk around the stadium when I get into London for a while but I'll be at the Green Man probably from 2. Such a great place.

when you're walking up the hill past all the houses abd you're thinking "there can't be a pub up here" just keep walking it's worth it