Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Start Stanzi in London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somebody has to say it. This is an evaluation of the roster to see if he can stick around as a backup next season. No more GabHenne / HenneGab....Please stop coming to the fanbase with this garbage.
Quote:Somebody has to say it. This is an evaluation of the roster to see if he can stick around as a backup next season. No more GabHenne / HenneGab....Please stop coming to the fanbase with this garbage.

Patience.. Let the 49rs pummel Henne then Stanzi has the Bye to prepare.
Let's just hope Gabbert isn't cleared to play lol

Quote:Let's just hope Gabbert isn't cleared to play lol
This. I hope they just put him on IR. I can't watch him again.
At least that stadium won't be empty....
Quote:At least that stadium won't be empty....
You under estimate our suck. 
The Parliament won't allow Stanzi to start, it would be like an invasion.

I am not sure any QB could shine behind our O line

I'm down with that.
Quote:I am not sure any QB could shine behind our O line
This is true.  It will take a true American Hero to excel behind that line.  

[Image: americanzi.jpg]
Quote:At least that stadium won't be empty....

accuttly that is right  it won't be empty cause there will be lots of people/fans there going just to see the 49ers play. There might be a few jags fans, but it will be filled up  with 49er fans.    The world includeing some of the jags fans have given up on them winning a game.  I'm not giving up. We got to win sometime.
Quote:You under estimate our suck. 
Tickets are sold out and Europeans don't like spending $70 on a ticket and then not show up.
That was very bad henne today.  I'd rather watch Gabbs sack himself than henne throw up softballs to the defense AND sack himself.
American Hero in London seems like a bad idea.

Quote:That was very bad henne today.  I'd rather watch Gabbs sack himself than henne throw up softballs to the defense AND sack himself.
Not much of a choice but I'd rather watch garbageman.

Play him some then try out some of our future backups, give them some real game experience
BE QUIET, STANZI BLOWS!!!!!

Quote:BE QUIET, STANZI BLOWS!!!!!

Stanzi has thrown less interceptions than both Gabbert AND Henne. FACT!
Quote:BE QUIET, STANZI BLOWS!!!!!

I would have been happy had Gus played Stanzi just for a portion of the fourth quarter just so we can verify this.  Right now he's a big unknown on a team desperate for a decent QB. 
[Image: gyi0062906645_medium.jpg]

You mad bro?

Quote:[Image: gyi0062906645_medium.jpg]

You mad bro?

This is were it all started.

Damn you Gene Smith!
Pages: 1 2