Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NYPD Mistook Jolly Ranchers For Meth Rocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NYPD Mistook Jolly Ranchers For Meth Rocks

OCTOBER 18--A New York City man arrested this summer for possession of methamphetamine was actually carrying Jolly Rancher candies that cops mistook for a controlled substance, according to a federal civil rights lawsuit.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/s...eth-765094

So this whole time I've been doing it wrong? I was wondering why I didn't feel anything except my teeth were rotting out. Now I now why it was so cheap.
Thank goodness he wasn't carrying Pop Rocks. They probably would have charged him for crack cocaine, too...

Were they blue?
Quote:Were they blue?

As per the article (that you were too lazy to read lol)

"Four of the rocks were blue, while two were red."
I'll bet a Jolly Rancher wouldn't even run in a pyrex bubble (or "oil burner" for those pretending to be discreet), pshhhhh.

Quote:So this whole time I've been doing it wrong? I was wondering why I didn't feel anything except my teeth were rotting out. Now I now why it was so cheap.

And why you could buy it at Walmart... :whistling:
Quote:I'll bet a Jolly Rancher wouldn't even run in a pyrex bubble (or "oil burner" for those pretending to be discreet), pshhhhh.

The only thing I understood in this sentence was "Jolly Rancher"...
Welcome to the War on Drugs everybody. Where the police ensure a steady supply of inmates for state prisons which are outsourced to companies guaranteed to turn a profit as long as they keep costs down to such a low level terrorists in Guantanamo Bay have better living conditions (minus the torture that is).