Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Your 3 favorite and 3 hated Jaguars uniform combos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Favorites:

#1) 2012 black tops/white pants - These were surprisingly good looking to me. I wish we could've kept them but it represents a terrible time in Jaguars history.

#2) 2008 white tops/black pants - When I think of this combo I think of the Jaguars' reputation for being an all-weather Florida squad. Seeing them kinda built a sub-conscious confidence back when they were in use.

#3) 2008 teal tops/white pants - Can't go wrong with the classics, and they also remind us of a better time.

Hate:

#3) 2009 white tops/black pants - The black pants just felt so out of place to me. The all-whites looked awesome in the sun and it kind of put that combo to shame.

#2) 2009 teal tops/white pants - I don't really hate these so much as they're just too plain. We'd be much better off with them than what we have right now.

#1) 2013 black tops/black pants - The 2013 uniform in general is hard to look at.

On a slightly unrelated note, someone had the idea of putting the new logo on the original uniforms and I think that is an awesome idea. We have one of the best looking logos in the league in my opinion, and I think the current helmets don't do it justice. If there are any photoshop wizards out there... :whistling: