Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Parks and Recreation - Netflix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just watched 5 episodes last night from Season 2 and never laughed so hard.  Currently going through a major contract negotiation here at work so it was a welcome relief.

Anybody else watch this show?

My brother has recommended this show multiple times, but I'm just so picky when it comes to comedies.

First season is very slow moving and can turn a lot of people off, stick through it, it really hits it's stride late season one and into season 2. I went a few years without watching it because of the first couple episodes and now I love it.
Quote:First season is very slow moving and can turn a lot of people off, stick through it, it really hits it's stride late season one and into season 2. I went a few years without watching it because of the first couple episodes and now I love it.

Totally agree.  I just tuned back into it last night (Season 2) and it was a lot more witty than Season 1.  It appears that they diverted from the single storyline as they diverted to the beauty contest and the visit from the Venezuelan Parks Committee -- both great episodes.