Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Broncos vs Jaguars Score Prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Jaguars 13, Broncos 3

Broncos offense sucks, Jags D will shut their opponent out for 4 quarters this time.
Jags 42- Broncos 10. Jags in a blowout. Boom.

Jags lose by 7.

41-24 Broncos.

Denver is actually favored by less than Buffalo was. ESPN showing Denver by 5.

If we can contain Miller and exploit the short passing game we stand a chance since, like you said, their offense isn't anything very threatening.
BUT be prepared for more horrible officiating. The NFL loves them some Broncos.
Quote:Jags lose by 7.

41-24 Broncos.

......wait what?
Quote:BUT be prepared for more horrible officiating. The NFL loves them some Broncos.
Lol, we must boo and boo loud at every bad call in their quest to prevent the Jags from winning. Damn you Goodell.
28-13 Broncos
Quote:......wait what?
Don't worry. He suffered some oxygen deprivation in one of those submarines he used to ride. :woot:
Quote:Denver is actually favored by less than Buffalo was. ESPN showing Denver by 5.

If we can contain Miller and exploit the short passing game we stand a chance since, like you said, their offense isn't anything very threatening.
looks like an easy way to win money. Von Miller will destroy Parnell.
Denver - 34

Jacksonville - 17 
I'm seeing some pick 6's and special teams gaffs

Denver 21

Jaguars 12
Donks 38

Jags -2
I'll stick with last week's prediction.

There will be a final score.

Quote:Jaguars 13, Broncos 3

Broncos offense sucks, Jags D will shut their opponent out for 4 quarters this time.
Bahahaha

Dumb.
Can't wait for JDub to come out for this one. She will want the Broncos to win since they're in a playoff race.
Quote:Can't wait for JDub to come out for this one. She will want the Broncos to win since they're in a playoff race.

JDub is currently on a tax payer funded trip to Italy if I remember correctly.

Tax payer funded?

Blake throws 4 picks and we lose 42-10
Quote:......wait what?
think he meant 34-41
Pages: 1 2 3 4