Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anyone Else Having Trouble With The Board...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been able to get on is since Saturday... then this morning when I came here I had to sign in...the dang thing said I couldn't sign in with the info I gave them... an hour later it let me sign in...
Just happened to me. I haven't been able to get on at work all week, and I just had to sign in at home (not sure why) and it said same thing it did to you. More glitch again.

I could not access the board for 2 days.  Just thought it was blowing up with support after our great 16 point loss.  Wallbash

Quote:Just happened to me. I haven't been able to get on at work all week, and I just had to sign in at home (not sure why) and it said same thing it did to you. More glitch again.
Glitch is what I thought too... I was able to read the main board but thought it was strange that I couldn't get on the message board... nothing surprises me with this board anymore...
Same thing here.  Today is the first time I have been able to log as well.  I was thinking it might have been shut down due all the negativity.

I log in from windows phone. Have had no issues.
I had the same problem.

I think it had something to do with it changing from forum.jaguars.com to jungle.jaguars.com

forum.jaguars.com no longer works.  It used to redirect.  Only jungle.jaguars.com works now. 

Quote:forum.jaguars.com no longer works.  It used to redirect.  Only jungle.jaguars.com works now. 

At first I thought the board was down, then thought it may have something to do with my hotel connection ... I am a little embarrassed to admit that I had to ask for help. ... I was too busy anyway at the time, so it was probably a good thing.
I ran into it for a couple days as well until I figured out that the URL had changed.

Since I'm not above bashing myself, I'll chalk it up to user error. Big Grin
Nope...no problems for me.

**looks around...waits for iPad to crash** :unsure:
I couldn't get on with my normal shortcut and when I tried the Jaguar.com forum link I still couldn't get on. I tried googling Jaguars and there was no mention of a forum. I swore I heard Rod Serling at one point...

I could'nt access the board for FIVE FREAKN DAYS... FIVE I Say. Finally today I gained access...

Tragety Averted...

NH3...
Even going to the official Jaguars page, then using the fanzone link didn't work. I figured that link would work, so when it didn't I figured the MB was down. Did they fix that?
Quote:Even going to the official Jaguars page, then using the fanzone link didn't work. I figured that link would work, so when it didn't I figured the MB was down. Did they fix that?

It looks like that link still points to forum.jaguars.com.  Strange thing is that forum.jaguars.com seems to works again now.
When I could not get on a week ago, I thought it was probably just closed to refine the new looks so it only has our colors and fix the capitalization problem. When it was still not working Sunday, I began to wonder if there was an official Jaguars vs. Broncos gameday thread. I can't remember if I got back here on Tuesday or Wednesday, but there was already a Jaguars vs. Chargers prediction thread.

Quote:It looks like that link still points to forum.jaguars.com. Strange thing is that forum.jaguars.com seems to works again now.

No it doesn't. The address I see at the top is http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php (not http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php).
Here's my rant.

-ScrewDrvr-

yep, same thing because they changed the forum address without telling anyone.

Also, just typing  "jaguars.com" didn't work for the same time period. You had to type www.jaguars.com. Who the heck types "www" anymore  :teehee: