Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tell Me This Isn't The Greatest Song Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't the greatest song ever.

Is it made by a nine member South Korean girl group? No? Then it can sod off.
Asian chick wasn't hot... not best song ever

LOL... my friend actually posted this on my Facebook page a couple days ago. He wants to cover this the next time we have a jam session. What the hell I guess so.

Quote:Asian chick wasn't hot... not best song ever

Asian chick? You have piqued my interest.
perhaps is you are a girl in middle school, that song may be ok but I doubt even that.

i hate to even think how you stumbled on to this video -- do you hang out on kids sites ?

Quote:perhaps is you are a girl in middle school, that song may be ok but I doubt even that.

i hate to even think how you stumbled on to this video -- do you hang out on kids sites ?

It's YouTube. You can stumble on to some pretty weird videos on YouTube with relative ease. This, for example, could have appeared in the related video section of a video about making Chinese food or a review of a Chinese restaurant.
Saw this the other day. Same guy who produced these other youtube hits did this.

Quote:perhaps is you are a girl in middle school, that song may be ok but I doubt even that.

I saw it on time.com, usually most sites will post videos when they start to go viral. 
I'm telling you that isn't the greatest song ever.  Since I don't trust this website (just because you're not paranoid means they're out to get you), I can't post the link, but search: Leonard Cohen - Take This Waltz, it's a nice song.  I'm assigning a number to it, I'm an individual like that. 

first time in my life i got a migraine. 

Quote:I'm telling you that isn't the greatest song ever.  Since I don't trust this website (just because you're not paranoid means they're out to get you), I can't post the link, but search: Leonard Cohen - Take This Waltz, it's a nice song.  I'm assigning a number to it, I'm an individual like that. 

Crack is wack you litte of sense you make, paranoid is not the way.