Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How Much Longer Will Marcedes Be Out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I understand there's some kind of calf issue that's been lingering and easily aggravated for him... but They've been petty foggy about this whole situation, and he's ruled out yet again this Sunday. As much as I want us to cut ties with Lewis at the end of the year, a healthy Marcedes Lewis can really help open up our offense and the middle of the field. It's not so much that his talent is great, but rather that defenses usually queue in on big TEs. What's the deal here?

I'd love to trade him for a pick.
Quote:I'd love to trade him for a pick.

I'd love to trade him for a pack.....6-pack, o beer. Thats about all he's worth. 

Can't wait till we cut ties. 
No idear but honestly he's only been on the field for like 2 or 3 plays and we're not really missing him out there
Quote:I'd love to trade him for a pick.

I'd love to cut him. 
Quote:No idear but honestly he's only been on the field for like 2 or 3 plays and we're not really missing him out there

LOL, we haven't missed him for 2 seasons, even when he was healthy he's been more a liability than anything else.  I still see that muffed TD catch in the endzone during Gabbert's rookie season in my nightmares...  I mean, you can't make that catch?!?!?  What worth do you have for this team?  Sorry, but I'll wish Marcedes the best of luck when he's off this team, but I will certainly not miss him.
What's the rush? Were grooming his replacement in Clay Harbor.
He'll be on IR shortly. I wouldn't be surprised if he is missing from the roster next season.

I wonder where is gratz too

I'm in agreement.. Lewis needs to go. The production received vs the money we've spent on him doesn't bode well for us.  It's time to cut ties.

Quote:I'd love to trade him for a pack.....6-pack, o beer. Thats about all he's worth. 

Can't wait till we cut ties. 

I agree.... time to part ways with this high paid, injury prone TE... we need someone that can be on the field more than his backup
Seems as if we're all in agreement. We need to get rid of him.

We need to shop him around to the other Message Board GMs once he's healthy.
lol

Marcedes Lewis's future with this team depends heavily on what he does when he gets back here.

I have a feeling the team will retain him if he clicks with Shorts and Blackmon in the lineup. Otherwise, he's as good as gone.

It looks like the decision have been made!
We can't run the ball.

He's a great run blocker.

We don't miss him though...

--__--
Of what.
Quote:I agree.... time to part ways with this high paid, injury prone TE... we need someone that can be on the field more than his backup

So how is he injury prone? Before the calf injury this year he's missed like 3 games in his entire career.

I don't feel he is the same player he once was. He played one play against clots and was back on the bike.
He might not be back until after the bye week.

As for Gratz, if he doesn't play this week, he might play next week in London. If not, he'll certainly be back after the bye week as well.

Pages: 1 2