Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Classic Threads, Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

This thread is all about the most classic, and memorable threads out there that people would like to discuss, enjoy, laugh about, and remember.

For instance: Does anyone on here remember the MSW is a diva thread? I sure do. I remember when Uche actually came on here and talked about it with the rest of us fans.

Any thread started by Tommy is usually pretty classic. Classically bad

Best topic ever: "Have You Ever Sharted?"

It was like two boards ago, but it was ageless.

The Jerry Porter Publix one was pretty good too.

Quote:Best topic ever: "Have You Ever Sharted?"

It was like two boards ago, but it was ageless.

The Jerry Porter Publix one was pretty good too.
I will never forget the Jerry Porter one haha...
Basically any thread that JagsBch or HaoleBoy started or posted in became a classic..
The one by Gunnar's Mom that had everyone derailing the thread topic. I don't even remember what the OP was even about, but I could not stop laughing every time I opened that thread up! I think it got to almost 14 pages with nothing but random info in it.

Back when political discussions were allowed, there were many classic (and usually ugly) threads.

Quote:Back when political discussions were allowed, there were many classic (and usually ugly) threads.

And that explains why they are banned! :thumbsup:
1. "Rush sucks" (Bjorn):  A 8-10 page opus on why prog rock was terrible.

2. "Pics, or it didn't happen" (Bjorn): A thread in which the poster was invited to state 3 things about himself/herself, only one of which was true.  True statement was then backed up with appropriate picture.

3. "A message from the almighty" (Chooch): actually, this was nothing more than chooch posting a link for an AC/DC video.  It was awesome.

4. "Why Pittsburgh wins" (Rashean27Mathis): A well formulated but ill-conceived argument comparing Roethlisberger to Garrard, in which we found out that defense really does win championships.  Or, at least it used to.

5. "Obscure yet great 90s songs" (TMD):  Pretty much what the title said.  Turns out there was some good music knocking around in the 90s.  Also some terrible stuff, too.

6. "Under what circumstances will Dakota root for the Tacks?" (er.. me.): A tack win coupled with a Jags win would propel Jax into the 2010 playoffs.  Jags lost anyway, but we found out that some people just can never root for some teams.

7. "I have Asperger's syndrome": a thread that suddenly made a lot of posting history very, very, clear.

The most classic thread of all:

BOOM

http://web.archive.org/web/2012101218162...pic=665616

Quote:The most classic thread of all:

BOOM

http://web.archive.org/web/2012101218162...pic=665616
OOF.
  • I'm not sure what year it was, but it was a Survivor thread and TravC59 was caught with two sn's.  Classic Classic stuff.
  •  
  • JW has some really good ones. 
  •  
  • Hypebeast.
Quote:1. "Rush sucks" (Bjorn):  A 8-10 page opus on why prog rock was terrible.

2. "Pics, or it didn't happen" (Bjorn): A thread in which the poster was invited to state 3 things about himself/herself, only one of which was true.  True statement was then backed up with appropriate picture.

3. "A message from the almighty" (Chooch): actually, this was nothing more than chooch posting a link for an AC/DC video.  It was awesome.

4. "Why Pittsburgh wins" (Rashean27Mathis): A well formulated but ill-conceived argument comparing Roethlisberger to Garrard, in which we found out that defense really does win championships.  Or, at least it used to.

5. "Obscure yet great 90s songs" (TMD):  Pretty much what the title said.  Turns out there was some good music knocking around in the 90s.  Also some terrible stuff, too.

6. "Under what circumstances will Dakota root for the Tacks?" (er.. me.): A tack win coupled with a Jags win would propel Jax into the 2010 playoffs.  Jags lost anyway, but we found out that some people just can never root for some teams.

7. "I have Asperger's syndrome": a thread that suddenly made a lot of posting history very, very, clear.

5. It all was great. Awesome music. 
Quote:
  • I'm not sure what year it was, but it was a Survivor thread and TravC59 was caught with two sn's.  Classic Classic stuff.
  •  
  •  
  • Hypebeast.

That was the second year I believe....the year that Stuberry won I think.
Quote: 
  •  
  •  
  • Hypebeast.

whats "sn's"?
Quote:whats "sn's"?

Screen Names......
Quote:Screen Names......

lol....so Trav got caught cheating? Wow, shocker...

Last season he fleeced snowwolf in a fantasy football trade. Nice guy. 
So this is the bad neighborhood I was warned about when I signed up for an account.
Quote:So this is the bad neighborhood I was warned about when I signed up for an account.

You have to watch out for the rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, [BAD WORD REMOVED]-kickers, [BAD WORD REMOVED]-kickers and Methodists.

But other than that...it's a great place!! :thumbsup:
Quote:You have to watch out for the rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, [BAD WORD REMOVED]-kickers, [BAD WORD REMOVED]-kickers and Methodists.

But other than that...it's a great place!! :thumbsup:

Wait... We're in Rock Ridge?!?!?!
Pages: 1 2 3