Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hey Our Bunny Is In A Photo Contest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please share Jaxson with everyone you know.   Jaxson really deserves his own photo shoot as a Loyal Jags fan!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...nt_count=1

LOL, I thought you were speaking about Bchbunnie4 at first (per the thread title).... Laughing

Quote:LOL, I thought you were speaking about Bchbunnie4 at first (per the thread title).... Laughing

I did too....I was trying to remember if I signed up for anything!!! :blink:
Lol anyway please like and share if can. He traveled in a car pet knapsack carrier. All the way from Connecticut to rep the Jags in Jacksonville. He deserves to win.

But wouldn't mind a beach bunny photo to look at
well then, someone needs to start that bchbunnie4 photo shoot facebook page lol

Now it is just liking the photo. Please help Jaxson win.
Quote:well then, someone needs to start that bchbunnie4 photo shoot facebook page lol

His bunny is way cuter than I am!! Let's stick with the pictures of it!! :thumbsup:
Quote:His bunny is way cuter than I am!! Let's stick with the pictures of it!! :thumbsup:

His bunny probably eats its own poo too. Just sayin....
Quote:His bunny probably eats its own poo too. Just sayin....

Don't besmirch his bunny that way!! It's an adorable bunny!! :yes:
Quote:Don't besmirch his bunny that way!! It's an adorable bunny!! :yes:

besmirch huh?....

put the thesaurus away! :yes: 
Quote:besmirch huh?....

put the thesaurus away! :yes:

Yes...besmirch!! Don't judge my word choice, now go vote for the bunny!!! Banana

Lol. There is a reason bunnies do what bunnies do. He is so smart though he opens a locked baby gate with his teeth. And can squeeze in a hole that's four inches wide. Need a workout or a good run. Try to catch a rabbit that just wants to run. They are alot faster then most think they are.
Quote:Lol. There is a reason bunnies do what bunnies do. He is so smart though he opens a locked baby gate with his teeth. And can squeeze in a hole that's four inches wide. Need a workout or a good run. Try to catch a rabbit that just wants to run. They are alot faster then most think they are.

He is a very cute bunny!!