Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Any Chance That The Jags Go Back To All Black Helmets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any chance that the Jags go back to all black helmets or fix the fade in the helmet? After months to adjust and 10 in game samples, I still can't get with it. The jerseys are nice, but the helmets are rough!

-ScrewDrvr-

would be nice, but I think I read they have to stick with them for like 3 years minimum?

The current helmets would be fantastic if they'd just fix the fade to an "actual fade" of the black to gold as opposed to the sudden color change it has now. 

I want to see SOLID TEAL helmets.  

Quote:I want to see SOLID TEAL helmets.  

That idea is SOLID BROWN :down: 
the helmets should be Full gold. Sure the saints helmets are too, but other teams have the same basic helmet color (i.e panthers, lions and pats silver)and maybe others, i'm not sure. the list goes on, and full gold helmets would look the best

Quote:That idea is SOLID BROWN :down:

SOLID TEAL, baby!
Quote:SOLID TEAL, baby!

*Edit*  With sparkles!
Quote:the helmets should be Full gold. Sure the saints helmets are too, but other teams have the same basic helmet color (i.e panthers, lions and pats silver)and maybe others, i'm not sure. the list goes on, and full gold helmets would look the best

lol, how about like the ones Notre Dame wore the other night?....I think my retina's are still burned :woot: 
Quote:lol, how about like the ones Notre Dame wore the other night?....I think my retina's are still burned :woot:

Just watching that football team makes burns my retinas
Quote:That idea is SOLID BROWN :down:

You know TMD...the helmets were better back in the day!! :thumbsup:

:woot:
Quote:You know TMD...the helmets were better back in the day!! :thumbsup:

:woot:

I agree they were good from 1995-2008. 

I was responding to his "solid teal" helmet idea.
Quote:I agree they were good from 1995-2008. 

I was responding to his "solid teal" helmet idea.

I was just using the "things were better way back when" argument!! :woot:
Quote:I was just using the "things were better way back when" argument!! :woot:

ahhhhh.....wasn't following....

Lloyd: "you'll have to excuse my friend here.....he's a little slow".....
Quote:The current helmets would be fantastic if they'd just fix the fade to an "actual fade" of the black to gold as opposed to the sudden color change it has now. 
I have a replica. The helmet's fade is fine. It looks different on TV. 
Quote:I have a replica. The helmet's fade is fine. It looks different on TV. 

riiiight, so I guess the many people who also have said the same thing I did are all wrong. 
The helmets are cool. I like them.

I don't think they'll be changing them anytime soon either. They might make minor fixes, maybe even to the fade, but I think these helmets are here to stay.

Quote:I have a replica. The helmet's fade is fine. It looks different on TV. 

How they look on TV is a big deal, most people nationwide see them on TV not in live person.............
If by 2015 they aren't a dominant franchise, I blame the helmets. 

Quote:The helmets are cool. I like them.

I don't think they'll be changing them anytime soon either. They might make minor fixes, maybe even to the fade, but I think these helmets are here to stay.

I like them too, at least the concept....I just think they need to fix the fade to make it look more like an actual fading of the colors. 
Pages: 1 2