Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Reefer Madness! Vets Say More Pets Poisoned And High From Marijuana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Reefer madness! Vets say more pets POISONED and HIGH from marijuana, can have SEIZURES and DIE from the drug

The number of pet animals poisoned and high on marijuana is growing higher, veterinarians say.

California Bay Area-based veterinarians told KTVU on Tuesday more pets are being rushed to animal emergency rooms severely ill and high on the drug. The rise in emergency cases coincides with the rise of medical marijuana, they said.

Rick Benjamin from the Berkeley Dog and Cat Hospital told KTVU that marijuana toxicity is more common in dogs than cats.

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2hiRalmLC

</div>

First of all, I really hope the writer of that article and you are both being sarcastic or using satire, Because Marijuana has not ever been known to have any negative physical effects, let alone seizures and death.

A golden Lab just tried to sell me a dime bag.

Quote:A golden Lab just tried to sell me a dime bag.

I always find that Golden Labs will short you more times than not. Surprisingly, Chihuahuas are the most reliable.
Quote:I always find that Golden Labs will short you more times than not. Surprisingly, Chihuahuas are the most reliable.

And they say "sinsemilla" really cool, too.
Quote:I always find that Golden Labs will short you more times than not. Surprisingly, Chihuahuas are the most reliable.

It's cuz they are working for the cartels...and don't want to get whacked!! :thumbsup:
Quote:First of all, I really hope the writer of that article and you are both being sarcastic or using satire, Because Marijuana has not ever been known to have any negative physical effects, let alone seizures and death.

Okay...you realize they are talking about in animals, right?
Quote:First of all, I really hope the writer of that article and you are both being sarcastic or using satire, Because Marijuana has not ever been known to have any negative physical effects, let alone seizures and death.
The anatomy of dogs/cats and humans are very different
Quote:The anatomy of dogs/cats and humans are very different
Thank you captain obvious. What you said is obviously true, but I'd be willing to bet that this article is more than likely hogwash, and that while marijuana might be slightly worse for domesticated animals than humans, it certainly wouldn't cause seizures or death.