Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The "o-Zone" (Oesher)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone read the O-Zone anymore? He doesn't really provide any sort of insight at all and I feel like he does whatever it takes not to say something that might get him in trouble and the overall conservative answers tend to make his Q&As very bland to me.

Maybe it's just me but I'm so used to learning something new from Vic but I can't say I've learned too much from reading the O-Zone.

He's a damn fine writer though.

Nope. Haven't read it much at all. I do like him though.
Not recently, no. I did when it first started though.

I read it every day.

It still gives a little insight, especially for a non-local, but you're spot on -- he never has a specific criticism. It's always something generic like "player x needs to get better" or "position y needs to produce more." Well thanks John but that's pretty easy for most fans to see.
I read it. It's a more lighthearted look at the team itself. It's different.

I like John think he's a fine writer but never got back into the daily QA after Vic left. It was something of habit with Vic and for whatever reason I couldn't get into it with someone else, nothing to do with John at all.
I still read it everyday. I wish he'd drop the #shadricksightings thing though.