Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official the worst Head Coach of all time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 0e1bc9ee47057d1886a4f9537e392f1bb675b97d...9cf0a5.jpg]

Contract extension?
He's the best at being the worst.

In the age of NFL parity, winning only 23.7% of your games is very difficult.  That's essentially 1 win per month in a 4 month season.

Parity doesn't apply to Jags, as evidenced. Who is Bradly, and what about the owner/coach dude from yesteryears?
Quote:In the age of NFL parity, winning only 23.7% of your games is very difficult.  That's essentially 1 win per month in a 4 month season.

Yeah.. it's a lil over 20%

Give the guy a break...

A break in coaching.
He just needs 5 wins in 12 games to match David Shula

I keep loggin in hoping to read that he's been fired.. I keep getting disappointed. Please stop disappointing me..
Quote:He just needs 5 wins in 12 games to match David Shula

5 wins in less than a seasons worth of games? Whoa calm down there buckaroo. Lets not get ahead of yourself. This rebuild is for the long haul, need at least 28 games to really have a chance at 5 wins.
What other team would put with this? Zero of them would.

Quote:What other team would put with this? Zero of them would.

That might be the case today.   But the late Lions owner William Clay Ford Sr. had the patience of job when it came to GMs Russ Thomas and Matt Millen.
I think we should all show a little respect to be honest. Gus put his head down, went to work, and was able to accomplish this feat.

Coughlin was ran out of New York and he won them 2 superbowls.  Bradley can barely win 1 game a month and was given an extension.

Quote:Coughlin was ran out of New York and he won them 2 superbowls.  Bradley can barely win 1 game a month and was given an extension.

I cannot imagine talk radio in NY or Philly if this was going on there.
rookie head coach that hasn't improved the team or himself...time to move on

Quote:He just needs 5 wins in 12 games to match David Shula

lol .... is that the NFL Mendoza Line?
Quote:rookie head coach that hasn't improved (the team) or himself...

His bank account begs to differ
Quote:I cannot imagine talk radio in NY or Philly if this was going on there.

Tom Coughlin won 2 Super Bowls then went 28 wins and 36 losses in his final 4 years and was fired as coach of the Giants.  That's close to 2x the win % that Gus compiled at Tom Coughlin's lowest point as a coach.

Quote: That might be the case today.   But the late Lions owner William Clay Ford Sr. had the patience of job when it came to GMs Russ Thomas and Matt Millen.
How did that work out?  How many playoff wins does the lions have in the last 20 years?
Pages: 1 2