Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Calling Hedden93, Calling Hedden93
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you like living in Vegas? The whole Vegas "thing" has to get old plus the traffic sucks but what's it like to live there FT? Are you right in the city? Do you work in the gambling industry?

Anybody else spend significant time there?

It's okay. I've lived here my whole life so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Summers are way too hot. Job market also sucks here right now. Really good place for waiters. Get minimum wage plus tips are great on the strip. I live in henderson which is right outside of Vegas but I'm go to Vegas like everyday. That's where I work and go to school. Traffic can be pretty bad at times. Especially on the strip or freeway during the day. Nah I don't work in the gambling industry. I'm going to UNLV and working at a grocery store at the moment to pay for tuition. 

Overall I like Vegas. I'm only 20 years old though and unfortunately this is the town to be 21+. Not a whole lot for a broke 20 year old to do lol. If you want to know anything else let me know. 

Quote:It's okay. I've lived here my whole life so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Summers are way too hot. Job market also sucks here right now. Really good place for waiters. Get minimum wage plus tips are great on the strip. I live in henderson which is right outside of Vegas but I'm go to Vegas like everyday. That's where I work and go to school. Traffic can be pretty bad at times. Especially on the strip or freeway during the day. Nah I don't work in the gambling industry. I'm going to UNLV and working at a grocery store at the moment to pay for tuition. 

Overall I like Vegas. I'm only 20 years old though and unfortunately this is the town to be 21+. Not a whole lot for a broke 20 year old to do lol. If you want to know anything else let me know. 
Your gif makes me want to be a UNLV fan lol.
I want to see the Gold and Silver pawn shop.  I love that show.