Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jimmy Johnson's Pep Talk To The Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And on a more embarrassing note;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41yF4NR3FO8

Soooo sad
Is it just me or does Jimmy Johnson sound angry more than enthusiastic?

Peter King offers some encouragement as well though: 
http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/11/jacksonvil...os-spread/

*sigh*
Why didn't Jimmy let us know before we hired Gus?......

The laughingstock of professional sports.  Oh, my. 

Quote:Why didn't Jimmy let us know before we hired Gus?......

I can't imaging Jimmy Johnson coaching here.  Not after what we did to him. 

...Then again, Jeff Fisher and the Rams...
Pretty good! was not really bashing us. He is right though Our guys need to individually do their part. Not make silly mistakes and get penalties. Jags may not win but i think they will give the Broncos some fight. 

Meh.....any press is better than no press I suppose....

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they actually won!....   :yes: 

This is one week where I am not worrying about draft position. Win the damn game if at all possible!!

Quote:Meh.....any press is better than no press I suppose....

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they actually won!....   :yes:

This is one week where I am not worrying about draft position. Win the damn game if at all possible!!

It would be amazing if we won! But hey man every team at one point gets its beatings, bashing, negative press whatever. I just know that one day when we win it all, that feeling of "IN YOUR FACE!" will be so much sweeter. I have a good 50-60 years of my life left (knock on wood), I damn better be able to live that moment when the Jags are champs. hahah 

All joking aside Go jags!

We aren't winning.

I stopped the Beatles to listen to those 2 videos. I am severely disappointed with myself. Back to the Beatles.

Everyone loves an underdog

This is some of the worst television I've seen in a long time. Who wants to spend their free time watching that? The ironic thing is that the Jags have a much better chance of beating the Broncos this weekend than his Irish had of beating Alabama. Where was his snarky rally for Notre Dame? As for Jimmy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIbxZzWGEAE

Each week we should strive to have new record spreads, love it or hate it, this team has gotten more publicity leading up to this week than it would have otherwise. 

Not going to lie, I used this pep talk to get me through my constipation and it worked wonders. 

I'm hoping for a recording breaking game from manning or a huge upset to shut some people up. Obviously if the jags, by some miracle, upset the broncos, t.here will be whatever reason the broncos lost the game and not the jags winning it. But I'm with TMD here, if the jags can pull it off I won't be upset with the W and hurting the chance of the number one pick.
What in the hell did I just watch?
Made me tear up! I want this guy as a coach
Pages: 1 2