Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Old Detroit Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe the coach should pull out that old Detroit game film and show it to the players before the Denver game, might lite a fire under them.  Any one remember that game.   Detroit kept taking a knee instead of scoring more points against the Jaguars, it was really embarrassing, we would get the ball go 3 in out and then they would take 3 knees and punt it back to us. I hope this Denver game is not a repete of the Detroit game..

I have no idea what you are talking about. What year was that? And do you really think that could happen in Denver, which needs to score a lot until its two best defensive players come back?

This guy don't have a clue.
The game was in 1995 next to the last game of the season we were 4-12 that year, lost to Detroit 44-0. The next year we won the divison, beat Buffalo in the wildcard, and beat Denver to win the divison, then got beat by the Patriots.
Motivation isn't this teams issue, they've played hard, the problem is talent. We don't have enough talent at key positions.

Gus is keeping them motivated even in blow out losses, that's extremely encouraging to see.

Not to admins: Post count requirement still needed before being allowed to start threads.

"Repete" - classic

Quote:Not to admins: Post count requirement still needed before being allowed to start threads.

"Repete" - classic
Why? There are some counts into the tens of thousands that are pretty bad.

Having more does not equate to being better. Somewhat like life itself.
Quote:Not to admins: Post count requirement still needed before being allowed to start threads.

"Repete" - classic
Yeah, this is the third thread by a new user that I suspect is 11 years old this week.
Quote:Not to admins:
Post count requirement still needed before being allowed to start threads.

"Repete" - classic

Even more classic-er.
And you dips wonder why this board is dying.

Any time somebody comes on here they get shutdown with insults.

^ undercover Troll
Quote:And you dips wonder why this board is dying.

So you respond with an insult?
Quote:So you respond with an insult?
Is my statement not true?

"Repete" - classic

You'd just get people flooding the board then.  I remember one user last year coming in and posting 300 posts in a day.  Waiting period with x# of posts would be a better idea.

Since when is this board 'dying'?
Quote:Is my statement not true?

The truth content of your statement isn't what concerns me, nor does it provide you with the means to insult others.

To answer your question, no it is not. I have no idea if the people that you are referring to are "dips" or not and neither do you.

This is one of the most active boards out there, I'm registered on about 8 different NFL team sites and this boards activity blows most of them away.
Quote:The game was in 1995 next to the last game of the season we were 4-12 that year, lost to Detroit 44-0. The next year we won the divison, beat Buffalo in the wildcard, and beat Denver to win the divison, then got beat by the Patriots.
You are an idiot if you think winning the divisional round of the playoffs as a wild card team is winning the division. Even someone who knows nothing about football can tell you that those two phrases are not even similar.

Quote:You are an idiot if you think winning the divisional round of the playoffs as a wild card team is winning the division. Even someone who knows nothing about football can tell you that those two phrases are not even similar.
Jaguarswoman calling somebody an idiot...lol.

"Repete" - classic
Are you having a stroke?
Quote:The truth content of your statement isn't what concerns me, nor does it provide you with the means to insult others.

To answer your question, no it is not. I have no idea if the people that you are referring to are "dips" or not and neither do you.
What does ice cream have to do with this?
Pages: 1 2