Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Going To The Jags / Broncos Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that our shot of winning the game is very low, but I've been moved all around the last 5 years or so being in the military.  I'm stationed out in Utah now, and figured, "Hell, it's only an 8 hour drive! Why not?".  Is anyone else on here going to the game?  I'll be in section 302.  Pretty sure it's on the home side of the field, but I don't really care!

Good luck! How awesome would it be if they pulled out the win?
Denver seems like a nice place to see a game, I've never heard of it being the pitts like Oakland, San Fran or Philly. Enjoy the game and don't take it to hard when we get destroyed.

Also thank you for you're service and stay safe! :thanks:

I love the Jags to death but i couldnt drive 8 hours just to see us get whacked mafia style.

Mad props though and best wishes in the military.

I'll be there, but I live in Colorado Springs so the drive is no where near as long.
Good luck! I hope you have a good time. I have had the good fortune of going to several Jaguar games in Jacksonville. The atmosphere there is fantastic. The game day experience is always great. 

Make sure to wear bright, teal jaguar colors. You want to stand out in that sea of ugly orange. There is always something special about wearing your team colors on the road. I love it more than going to home games.
It should be a recreationally legal fun time.[Image: high%20smiley%20face.jpg] The game might be alright as well.

you are braver than i.  i am roughly 12 hours out and don't think that return trip would be worth it.

Quote:I know that our shot of winning the game is very low, but I've been moved all around the last 5 years or so being in the military.  I'm stationed out in Utah now, and figured, "Hell, it's only an 8 hour drive! Why not?".  Is anyone else on here going to the game?  I'll be in section 302.  Pretty sure it's on the home side of the field, but I don't really care!

Just take a F-18 out of Hill AFB and you can be there in a matter of minutes.

Be careful with that 2nd hand smoke ....
yeah im sure theres a reason you chose to go to a denver game  :yes:

Enjoy the game, we'll looking for the teal! :yes:

GO JAGS!

Quote:Just take a F-18 out of Hill AFB and you can be there in a matter of minutes.

Be careful with that 2nd hand smoke ....

Ha, yeah man thanks!  I guess I'll soon find out why they call it Mile "High".

I can't wait though.  Just printed out the tickets!  If you're watching on TV I'll be in an Old School Freddy T jersey.  I'm sure I'll be one of very few with one on.