Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: State Of The Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decent overview i thought i'd share.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/09/jacksonvil...ess-teams/

Bad.

It is a good article.  The state of the Jaguars, however, is bad.  Maybe pathetic.  I enjoyed the read.  Thanks!

Florida?
State of the Jaguars is Florida.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-size:15px;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(229,229,229);">Sliver of optimism: There’s always the possibility that a defensive lineman will slip and fall.

Ouch.
The state of the Jaguars is, they have been torn apart for the purpose of rebuilding, and the rebuilding hasn't started yet.  Supposedly, Caldwell and Bradley did this on purpose.  Supposedly, it's all part of a master plan to build a Super Bowl winner.   Who knows what the truth is or what the results will be.   One thing is for sure: it's no fun going to the stadium to watch your team get blown out every single time. 

Better than the Bill Simmons hit piece

At least it's possible that my Kids will enjoy a competitive Jaguars Team in a couple of years.

Quote:At least it's possible that my Kids will enjoy a competitive Jaguars Team in a couple of years.

Same here my oldest son is 6 and starting to pay more attention, I figure by the time he's 8 or 9 we might have a good team just in time for him to fall in love the way I did in 97. I was 12 when they made the miracle run and beat Buffalo and Denver, been hooked from then on.
Quote:It is a good article.  The state of the Jaguars, however, is bad.  Maybe pathetic.  I enjoyed the read.  Thanks!
Like the insurance company tells Aaron Rodgers, we need to "get to a better state."
Quote:Like the insurance company tells Aaron Rodgers, we need to "get to a better state."
Huh?
Quote:Huh?

Discount double check?
Quote:Huh?
The state of the Jaguars is bad. We need to be in a good state.

Of course, that will not happen this year.