Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pff O-Line Rankings. Jaguars Ranked 30Th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seahawks: 31st

Falcons: 28th

Jets: 25th

Chiefs: 23rd

Colts: 22nd

Dolphins: 21st

I am going to assume all of those are mistakes. I was told a QBs success is directly related to the quality of the O-Line.

PFF is not accurate - most of the time. On some things they are.
Quote:PFF is not accurate - most of the time. On some things they are.

If you don't change that signature I will never be able to leave my bunk.
Quote:If you don't change that signature I will never be able to leave my bunk.

i hate that signature.  she is gross.  i've considered ignoring tommy's posts bc of it.
Quote:Seahawks: 31st

I am going to assume all of those are mistakes. I was told a QBs success is directly related to the quality of the O-Line.

For us its a chicken and egg deal.

Our QBs suck, so teams are not afraid to blitz because they they wont be punished. Blitzes cause confusion, making the OL play worse, which in turn makes the QBs suck.

Its a vicious cycle.
Quote:For us its a chicken and egg deal.

Our QBs suck, so teams are not afraid to blitz because they they wont be punished. Blitzes cause confusion, making the OL play worse, which in turn makes the QBs suck.

Its a vicious cycle.

I agree. I am in no way questioning our own o-line's ranking. I only put our position in the title to make it relevant to the Jaguars section.
Quote:Seahawks: 31st

If you get a chance,  can you please provide a link to the article?    

Thanks.
So, the jets don't had a great offensive line?

This is expected for us though. Our interior is horrible and the outside is sketchy.
30th is better than I would have expected, tbh.

Quote:i hate that signature.  she is gross.  i've considered ignoring tommy's posts bc of it.

You can hide Tommy's signature (or anyone's for that matter) by click the X that appears in the top right of the signature section when you hover over it.

Quote:i hate that signature.  she is gross.  i've considered ignoring tommy's posts bc of it.
I've actually blocked them all because its too hard to read the board at work with them. (It's not just him, others as well)
Quote:30th is better than I would have expected, tbh.

You can hide Tommy's signature (or anyone's for that matter) by click the X that appears in the top right of the signature section when you hover over it.
Thank You! That was the most useful post here!

And Blaine Gabbert is horrible. The O-line even when it was decent, he was not.
Quote:I've actually blocked them all because its too hard to read the board at work with them. (It's not just him, others as well)
I do like some of them though, the gif of Gabbert throwing the ball in the ground on the rams game with no one around is hilarious...
With Monroe gone and Joeckel on IR, no one can stop our run to #32.

Quote:PFF is not accurate - most of the time. On some things they are.

Theyre pretty accurate on all things not secondary or WR if you understand how their system works.
You can ignore the signature without ignoring the post.
Quote:With Monroe gone and Joeckel on IR, no one can stop our run to #32.
Oh yes somebody can do that. Any offensive lineman, no matter where he plays, can suffer a season-ending injury. So another team with a horrible offensive line can have a similar problem.