Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts Fans...you Should Be Angry With The Broncos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

For stealing your QB. That's right, Peyton Manning. They talk about Manning being the GOAT and they make it sound like he has been a Denver Bronco forever. No doubt, Peyton is up there with the all time greats, but THE GOAT? I don't think so. Newsflash Denver: Your team would never have been in the position that is in right now had you not signed Manning in the first place. You would still have Tebow, or some other QB and would be fighting for 2nd place, or 3rd place in the AFC West.

I remember reading a post on there where some guy stated that the Broncos were a lock for a 19-0 record, but went on to say that the team would go 38-0. Their arrogance disgusts me.

I'm not a Colts fan, but if I were a Colts fan and I was reading all of this, it would make my blood boil. I'm sorry Colts fans, but they have branded Manning as a Bronco.

Brother, you seem like a really angry person. I don't know if you are or not, but it sure does seem that way. Looks like you need to get some happy in your life.

Well.... 

He played for the Colts when he was young.  What's a young horse?  A colt.  What's an older horse? A bronco.  Who looks like a horse?  Peyton Manning.  

All that horse bias.  I'm surprised he didn't marry Sarah Jessica Parker.  

Quote:Brother, you seem like a really angry person. I don't know if you are or not, but it sure does seem that way. Looks like you need to get some happy in your life.
It's hard to be happy all the time when your team is 0-5, has the worst QB in the league in Gabbert, the 2nd worst in Henne, and hasn't made the playoffs since 2007.
Quote:It's hard to be happy all the time when your team is 0-5, has the worst QB in the league in Gabbert, the 2nd worst in Henne, and hasn't made the playoffs since 2007.
If your happiness is tied to the success of a football team, i feel for you brother.
Quote:It's hard to be happy all the time when your team is 0-5, has the worst QB in the league in Gabbert, the 2nd worst in Henne, and hasn't made the playoffs since 2007.

Can't imagine if you were a Rams fan.  

Or Browns.  Or Raiders.  Or Bills. 

Buccaneers also haven't made the playoffs since 07', and are 0-5.  

12 teams in the league have went longer without a playoff win than us.

I don't think we've had it that bad.  And if the team gets a QB, we could be back up again very quickly.

Quote:Can't imagine if you were a Rams fan.  

Or Browns.  Or Raiders.  Or Bills. 

Buccaneers also haven't made the playoffs since 07', and are 0-5.  

12 teams in the league have went longer without a playoff win than us.

I don't think we've had it that bad.  And if the team gets a QB, we could be back up again very quickly.
Yes, but the Browns and Bills are FINALLY emerging from the basement, and the Raiders seem like they have finally found a QB in Pryor after all these years of searching. I know that the Jags will eventually make it to the playoffs again, but it's the "When" that kills me. But I guess this is just another Cross that I have to bear. Football really doesn't mean that much to me anymore anyways, as it has no direct impact on my life, or any one else's.
Quote:Yes, but the Browns and Bills are FINALLY emerging from the basement, and the Raiders seem like they have finally found a QB in Pryor after all these years of searching. I know that the Jags will eventually make it to the playoffs again, but it's the "When" that kills me. But I guess this is just another Cross that I have to bear. Football really doesn't mean that much to me anymore anyways, as it has no direct impact on my life, or any one else's.

Wow. Did it become less important that quickly?

And I disagree with you about being happy. My pro team is Jacksonville, the Little League team that I coach has only one win this season, and I have a bunch of [expletive deleted] Assistant Coaches with which I have to work. I'm pretty happy most of the time. Happiness is about choosing; you can allow things to bother you, or you can find positive things that will help you. It's all up to you.
I know it's just sports talk so I'm not gonna call you angry.  But I'm completely confused as to what GOAT means in this context.  And how did Denver steal the QB?  Didn't the Colts cut him?  And as far as branding Manning as a Bronco.  I thought he WAS a Bronco?  I'm confused. 

Quote:Well.... 

He played for the Colts when he was young.  What's a young horse?  A colt.  What's an older horse? A bronco.  Who looks like a horse?  Peyton Manning.  

Best. Post. EVER.
Quote:Well.... 

you know......he's got a point up there ^^^^
You have nothing to do with any of that.  I think you need to watch football and enjoy it for what it is....you seem to let it make you angry.  Then you come here and post asinine threads.
I'm sorry but I have no idea what the point of the OP is. 

Quote:I'm sorry but I have no idea what the point of the OP is. 

Same.

I was going to reply to this topic earlier, but I had no idea what was going on.

Talks of horses and such. I do not own a horse, I don't think I can add much to this conversation. Smile
I have a dog that is as big as a horse. He is a Great Dane. We call him Moose though, even though his name is really Max.

I think I am completely unqualified to add anything of substance here.

Quote:I have a dog that is as big as a horse. He is a Great Dane. We call him Moose though, even though his name is really Max.

I think I am completely unqualified to add anything of substance here.
I have a dog the size of a small-medium sized dog. He is a Boston Terrier, his name is Tucker.
The OP was obviously drunk.