Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans Fan Confronts Matt Schaub At His Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-his-home/

That's pretty bad.  Thankfully we haven't had any Jags fans show up at Gabbert's yet. 

This is a very scary situation. No player should have to deal with this. I wish Schaub and his family well. This fan is disturbed. This fan needs to get a life.

Quote:This is a very scary situation. No player should have to deal with this. I wish Schaub and his family well. This fan is disturbed. This fan needs to get a life.
Seriously. It's a game dude, get with the program.
People need to grow up! It is just a game!

Apparently there was a lot of cheering going on as he left the game injured today.  Keep it classy, Houston

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...--nfl.html

Stay classy, Texans fans!

Welcome to rebuilding!

Houston has the worst fans in the NFL. There is a story out of St. Louis that some fans threw ice on Schaub while he was getting treatment on the sideline.

So what if they did. He sucks. I cheer when players I don't like get hurt. Everyone does, at least in their head. If they were to pretend they weren't happy about Captain Pick Six riding the pine, it wouldn't make them classy.  It would make them superstitious morons. Too old to believe in class and karma. It's fake etiquette and superstition.

Quote:So what if they did. He sucks. I cheer when players I don't like get hurt. Everyone does, at least in their head. If they were to pretend they weren't happy about Captain Pick Six riding the pine, it wouldn't make them classy.  It would make them superstitious morons. Too old to believe in class and karma. It's fake etiquette and superstition.

Well obviously.  You're a [BAD WORD REMOVED] fan.
Quote:Well obviously.  You're a [BAD WORD REMOVED] fan.
It's a tack fan, what do you expect?
Quote:It's a tack fan, what do you expect?

What do you think the bad word removed was  :teehee:
Quote:So what if they did. He sucks. I cheer when players I don't like get hurt. Everyone does, at least in their head. If they were to pretend they weren't happy about Captain Pick Six riding the pine, it wouldn't make them classy.  It would make them superstitious morons. Too old to believe in class and karma. It's fake etiquette and superstition.

I will be completely honest and say that when a player on the other team gets hurt, it does not make me sad.  With that said, I hope he is good to go the next week.

When South Carolina's qb got hurt against UCF my first thought was man that sucks and I hope he is good to go the next game...and he was. 
Quote:I will be completely honest and say that when a player on the other team gets hurt, it does not make me sad.  With that said, I hope he is good to go the next week.

When South Carolina's qb got hurt against UCF my first thought was man that sucks and I hope he is good to go the next game...and he was. 

I can appreciate that. I never celebrate injuries to players I respect, my team or not. If I don't respect them, I don't care and I see no point in pretending like I do care. It's not like Cushing got any love from this board last season. It's a collision sport. Injuries are part of the game. I don't really care whether Schaub is hurt or not. I can appreciate the position Houston fans are in with him, though showing up at his house is creepy. I am ecstatic that Sammie Lee Hill hasn't seen the field this season. Everyone is thinking it anyway. Why pretend like you're not?
Well that escalated quickly
Quote:Houston has the worst fans in the NFL. There is a story out of St. Louis that some fans threw ice on Schaub while he was getting treatment on the sideline.

Philly fans say "Hi" with a flying D cell.
Philly fans aren't as bad as people make them out to be.  There are a few bad egg fans on every team.