Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Has Greene been cut yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He's a waste of a roster spot. How many times do you need to see him muff?
I'd rather see Lee returning punts. Not sure Greene can make this roster next year
Seems to be playing his way off the roster so that he can play with Winston again
Needs to stop piggy-backing Telvin on the FSU connection. Go catch punts. Be good at something. Cus Lee is making him look very replaceable in the 53.
I don't want Gus cutting anyone at this point.   Let the new coach evaluate the talent. 

Goes on IR this week. Achilles "injury"
Quote:I don't want Gus cutting anyone at this point.   Let the new coach evaluate the talent.

Yep, so many here are missing the biggest point.
I remember Green catching some decent passes last year. What happened to him? Another Gus coaching staff casualty? 

Quote:He's a waste of a roster spot. How many times do you need to see him muff?

You try to get out there and catch a football that goes 45 yards and has an elevation of 35+ feet high. 

it's not easy ya know.   Just watch the halftime show when they're giving away prizes for catching 3 balls in a row.  Rarely is this task accomplished.

I say we go out and sign this guy .....

[Image: FLKEDPJFABODDID.20130824190952.jpg]

We won't be able to replace him.  There's only so many guys in the NFL that good at dropping balls.  

[Image: tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif]
Quote:You try to get out there and catch a football that goes 45 yards and has an elevation of 35+ feet high. 

it's not easy ya know.   Just watch the halftime show when they're giving away prizes for catching 3 balls in a row.  Rarely is this task accomplished.

I say we go out and sign this guy .....

[Image: FLKEDPJFABODDID.20130824190952.jpg]

thats your excuse? who are you? lol 
Quote:thats your excuse? who are you? lol 

Gus' long lost brother.
Quote:I don't want Gus cutting anyone at this point.   Let the new coach evaluate the talent. 

A blind donkey could evaluate Greene,  he sucks.
Quote:Gus' long lost brother.

makes sense now. Well...your brother and the guy who hired him...are both equal to what I put on the side of the road every Thursday morning. 
this thread goes against what I was just told..Dave HIT with Greene lol

Dave HIT on Greene, oh man, that would explain a lot. 

:woot:

Quote:Dave HIT on Greene, oh man, that would explain a lot. 

:woot:

it's like that...he has about 50% support right now...but what I don't get is...people are saying it's not HIS fault...it's Gus and Bortles bad mechanics....as if Dave isn't responsible for picking those 2 lol. it makes ZERO sense
Yeah, I don't get it with Rashad.  If I recall, he led the NFL in punt return yards per attempt last year (well, would have if he had had the minimum number of attempts, only being shy by a handful).  He just seems to be one of several seemingly-talented Jags that are simply screwed up in the head this year, to some extent, and have regressed.  I mean, he's not alone.  A-Rob and Hurns to some degree.......Bortles, obviously.......Julius Thomas maybe?..........I don't know, but this many players just don't all coincidentally regress in the same season.  Not to be repetitive, but I'm going to put it on Gus.  Something just isn't right with the "culture" of the team.

I hope Rashad gets another shot next year with a new staff.

Quote:Yeah, I don't get it with Rashad.  If I recall, he led the NFL in punt return yards per attempt last year (well, would have if he had had the minimum number of attempts, only being shy by a handful).  He just seems to be one of several seemingly-talented Jags that are simply screwed up in the head this year, to some extent, and have regressed.  I mean, he's not alone.  A-Rob and Hurns to some degree.......Bortles, obviously.......Julius Thomas maybe?..........I don't know, but this many players just don't all coincidentally regress in the same season.  Not to be repetitive, but I'm going to put it on Gus.  Something just isn't right with the "culture" of the team.

I hope Rashad gets another shot next year with a new staff.

Hey now,  you take that level headed crap somewhere else.  There's no place for reason in this thread.      :woot:
Pages: 1 2