Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Where Is Denard Robinson?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is the "offensive weapon" going to make one play this year?  Has he even been on the field more than three or four times?  What gives?  I thought Ace played a very good game sunday though.

watch us draft kenny guiton in the 5th round next year as OW 2.0

Getting practice reps and film for the Arena League 2 scouts.  

He stinks.

See: expectations for 5th round picks.
Quote:watch us draft kenny guiton in the 5th round next year as OW 2.0
Trey Burton
Quote:watch us draft kenny guiton in the 5th round next year as OW 2.0
No way. Kenny Guiton never gave me any reason to believe he will play more than one position in the NFL. Wherever he goes, if anyone drafts him, he wil be a quarterback.

Maybe you have him mixed up with Braxton Miller, who runs a lot more than most quarterbacks.
Quote:Trey Burton
Si senor!
He's hiding out with Leo.
I think he fumbled his plane ticket and is still stuck in St. Louis.

He is just not good enough (not yet anyway,, maybe in the future idk).
Probably thanking god that he doesn't have to take the blame for this mess....

Sidelines
Seems he needs a bit more development.  

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a few reps at RB if the line starts blocking better. 

Quote:Is the "offensive weapon" going to make one play this year?  Has he even been on the field more than three or four times?  What gives?  I thought Ace played a very good game sunday though.
Yea I dont get it, he never really gets a chance, in the preseason we didnt really run wildcat with him and he ran well, why dont we just use him like that.

I find it crazy that Denard makes a few mistakes and he loses playing time, but Gabbert stinks the joint up week in and week out but he gets to stay as the starter.
Not sure how anyone could say he sucks, he's a bust, he's not any good, arena league, etc.

Fifth round pick that has played single digit number of snaps. Put away your jump to conclusions mat just yet. Oh wait I forgot this is the Jags MB, silly me.
He's the 4th running back on the worst team in the NFL.

How dare our rookie 5th round pick who is learning a new position not be in the HoF yet!

I demand he be cut, the man who drafted him fired, the area scout flogged, his positional coach nailed to a wall and the equipment manager be jailed.

Tell you what you change Denard to QB in Madden, he becomes the best QB in the game.

Oh but yea, first time I saw him Sunday was in front of the camera during Gus's Postgame speech...smh

I'm not expecting much of him on the offense, but wasn't he supposed to be the KR?
Hiding in 2014? 

Pages: 1 2