Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: No It's Not A Shot. Just Stats They Said.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No shots, just stats. RT @jaguars: Stay classy, Denver. MT @DenverBroncos: #Broncos' 51 pts Sun. are as many as JAX has scored all season.

http://www.nfl.com/

Scroll down the page on NFL.com and it's posted.

They are still mad we beat them at home in the playoffs, Mark to Jimmy for the win and Elway sat there wondering what just happened.

eh 

Situations like this week are when smack talking should just be accepted. We should just taking our verbal beatings as the team will undoubtedly take their physical beating Sunday.

If by some miracle we upset the Broncos then they will have to eat the largest amount of epic crow ever served in the cosmic universe.
Its sad when real stats are so bad we consider them offensive.
Since 2006, the Jags have as many playoff wins as the Broncos.  No shots.  Just stats.

Bends over, grabs ankles.

"Thank you sir, may I have another."

Quote:Its sad when real stats are so bad we consider them offensive.

They're stats but to post them before we play them is no coincidence and tacky. But hey, Denver, Peyton ain't gonna go on forever. Dude's due to retire soon meanwhile we draft our new franchise guy.

We'll see if they are still laughing when Peyton pulls yet another choke job in the playoffs.
Del Rio will be happy to spank to his old team. When our Jaguars are the laughing stock of the NFL they should expect things like this. Build through the draft all they want this team is getting further from where it needs to be.

If worst team of all time is the goal in 2013 then they are getting close...Solution #1 Gabbert on the bench.

Quote:They're stats but to post them before we play them is no coincidence and tacky. But hey, Denver, Peyton ain't gonna go on forever. Dude's due to retire soon meanwhile we draft our new franchise guy.

Its not a coincidence. We are playing them. Its a real stat, and an embarrassing one.
Quote:They're stats but to post them before we play them is no coincidence and tacky. But hey, Denver, Peyton ain't gonna go on forever. Dude's due to retire soon meanwhile we draft our new franchise guy.
Yeah, you guys are doing pretty good at drafting "franchise guys".  I do agree though that it was tacky and unnecessary to post that on the official account. 
Quote:No shots, just stats. RT @jaguars: Stay classy, Denver. MT @DenverBroncos: #Broncos' 51 pts Sun. are as many as JAX has scored all season.

http://www.nfl.com/

Scroll down the page on NFL.com and it's posted.

They are still made we beat them at home in the playoffs, Mark to Jimmy for the win and Elway sat there wondering what just happened.
What happened? Michael Dean Perry happened. lol
Quote:Yeah, you guys are doing pretty good at drafting "franchise guys".  I do agree though that it was tacky and unnecessary to post that on the official account. 

Of course we're good at drafting franchise guys.  We've won the same number of playoff games since 2006  :thumbsup:
Quote:Bends over, grabs ankles.

"Thank you sir, may I have another."

LOL!!!!! I needed that lol
Somebody said in the comments section:

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Picking on the Jaguars is like kicking a mentally handicapped kid of his wheelchair…

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

So sad...

I still remember "JagWads". Man that was a great week in Jags history.

Quote:We'll see if they are still laughing when Peyton pulls yet another choke job in the playoffs.
Yeah, that will show 'em! Haha, you guys made playoffs! Suckers.
Who cares?

With JDR running the defense, and Jughead under center, they could hang 51 on us before halftime.

I have a feeling Jack circled this game on his calendar.  Could get ugly.

Quote:Who cares?

With JDR running the defense, and Jughead under center, they could hang 51 on us before halftime.

Even if Manning let up by the half, I expect JDR to be relentless.
Quote:Who cares?

I know you are prone to the JDR suck up fest now and again, (this even after the single "rip JDR" post that you had 3 years ago that you constantly champion as if it was your consistent take - hint: it wasn't....

but, newsflash...

JDR is mediocre....as a head coach and even as a D-Coordinator.

Tony Romo & Dallas hung 48 on them yesterday...

Denver's defense blew it for them in the playoffs last year with JDR and I anticipate it happening again this playoff year. 

Bad combo - JDR who sucked in the playoffs running the defense, and Peyton Manning who largely has been a playoff choker throughout his career. 
Pages: 1 2 3