Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How Gus Can Speak Volumes To The Fan Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish Gus would send a message to the fans that he understands our pain and agrees the current efforts are subpar. No more upbeat sound bites about progress, no more talks about work ethic, no more talks about how the Jags need to play better. Cut Gabbert. Send a clear message only talented starters will stay on the roster. Start Henne or move on to evaluate Stanzi and Scott. BUT PLEASE CHANGE THE QB!!!!!

But he did see some good things out there.

Maybe he was eye balling the cheerleaders
Any head coach who makes moves to please the fan base rather than because they personally think it's the best thing to do right now is a failed head coach.

So pretty much you want to hear this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jG...e=youtu.be

Quote:So pretty much you want to hear this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jG...e=youtu.be

It would give more entertainment, lol.  Best rant ever.  And it would be true by the way.
Quote:Any head coach who makes moves to please the fan base rather than because they personally think it's the best thing to do right now is a failed head coach.
Any coach that believes a 5-25 career QB is a starter is a failed coach. Word.
Trust Me.  Gus knows.

Gus is geared torward toughness so I think he can easily see that gabbert lacks the courage necessary to play in the NFL.

Quit yer wanking OP. It's not Bradley's job to ensure you 'feel good' about the team. We suck and everyone knows it. So shut your pie hole and endure like the rest of us.
What a coach says in a press conference is meaningless.  I suggest you ignore it as I have been doing for years. 

Quote:Quit yer wanking OP. It's not Bradley's job to ensure you 'feel good' about the team. We suck and everyone knows it. So shut your pie hole and endure like the rest of us.

Technically speaking, message board posts do not emanate from a pie hole.
Quote:Any coach that believes a 5-25 career QB is a starter is a failed coach. Word.
He don't think that so just relax and stay off the medication because you're just ranting for fun and entertainment.
You honestly don't think Gus is frustrated?  You could see his frustration on the side line yesterday.  I don't need my coach to make me feel like he is mad about losing.  I know he is.  What I want is for him to not lose the locker room (which he hasn't) and continue to coach and improve our play.  Have we sucked?  Yes.  But have we improved up to this point.  Yes, we have.  We just have to keep improving.  This is not even a mediocre team talent wise so expecting winning results with losing talent is setting the bar too high.  But getting game time for rookies, having them improve and finding some pieces you can keep next year to build around is what this season is about.  

Quote:Technically speaking, message board posts do not emanate from a pie hole.

Ah, correct. They emanate from the post hole.
i just dont wanna go 0-16, win one game gus, change the qb.

Why does the QB need to change? They are the same guy. It doesn't matter.

Sorry you need your feelings coddled.  Does your mommy know you need a hug?