Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: More Qb Draws Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When Gabbert is in, can we just keep running the QB draw.  His awareness of the field and ability to take on LBs is 2nd to none.

All joking aside, how does every other QB do everything possible to cross the goal line and we end up getting the guy that gets into the fetal position only 2 yards away from a potential TD  !!!  I believe that single play pretty much sums up his career here in Jax

Even Phil Sims said he looked scared. I don't know why he thinks he is a good runner??? He is about the worst running QB I have ever seen.
That play right there had me wringing my hands.

He's done.  They see that film today, players won't respect that.

Start anyone else, just Circle the ARZ game, that is our chance to make it to 1-15.

Quote:Even Phil Sims said he looked scared. I don't know why he thinks he is a good runner??? He is about the worst running QB I have ever seen.

When it comes to running style.... no one can beat Leftwich. B-)
I get annoyed how often Boseli says what a great athlete Blaine is. I haven't seen it. I don't care what his 40 time is.

Quote:When it comes to running style.... no one can beat Leftwich. B-)

Leftwhich was a way better runner than Gabbert.  And a lot slower.  Irony abounds.