Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We won't win another game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
But at least we are the best 2-9 ever.
Best 2-14 team EVER
We should just sit all of our good players for the rest of the year. Let them get healthy and prepare for next year. We don't need any major injuries to add to this terrible season.
Them losing out isnt a bad thing imo

Curse of Oehser
We needed a thread for this?

If this team wins a game it won't be because of good coaching. Bradley is statistically the worst of all time and we continue to see his ineptitude week in and week out. Good grief Shad, pull the plug on this guy and let's find his replacement.

Regards.................the Chiefjag

It will be an accident if we win another.

If this team wins a game it won't be because of good coaching. Bradley is statistically the worst of all time and we continue to see his ineptitude week in and week out. Good grief Shad, pull the plug on this guy and let's find his replacement.

Regards.................the Chiefjag[/quote

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------///////////////

Chief, I agree. It has to be coaching. In the last few games, the team has looked great at the start of games. Then the opposing coaches make adjustments and it's all downhill from there......our coaching staff can't react effectively......we keep doing things the same even after they don't work anymore.
Quote:We needed a thread for this?

So we need any threads at all? This team flat out sucks. Blake sucks. GUS sucks. Shad Khan is Drunj. Nothing to talk abouto. Why post. Why watch. Same [BLEEP] different Sunday.
I just ran the calculations. It's over guys...it's over!
Damn
Khan is fulfilling his promise for another season to gus.

Gus will never have another HC job in the league......bbint might just be salvageable with a better HC and staff.

Quote:I just ran the calculations. It's over guys...it's over!

It's been over for a long long time now.

At least I can still remember a time when it wasn't over, unlike some of our younger fans.
Honestly don't care anymore. No emotions while watching this game.
The race to 50 is alive! Gus can do it!

We will beat the Vikings. 3-13.
Quote:We will beat the Vikings. 3-13.

No way. Sam Bradford will embarrass us.
Quote:If this team wins a game it won't be because of good coaching. Bradley is statistically the worst of all time and we continue to see his ineptitude week in and week out. Good grief Shad, pull the plug on this guy and let's find his replacement.

Regards.................the Chiefjag
I have never in my history of watching football and dealt with blow up teams Kotite.   Have seen one coach that does everything to lose games.  At this point he is the dumbest or smartest HC ever.   Cause he methodically picks and chooses where to lose the game.  Gus literally is losing on purpose. 

Which makes no sense cause blows him ever being a hc again. 

We will not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4